03. Big Bass - 'What You Do' (Stonebridge Remix) [Apollo]

04. Phunk Electric - 'Video Games Crash' (Funka Remix) [southern Fried]

05. Leisure Groove - 'Fine Art' [White Label]

***Judge Jules Mix (Outdoor Stage)***

06. L.R. - 'Stardisease' [White Label]

07. Francesco Diaz - 'Ibiza 2006' [Plastic Fantastic]

08. BK & Judge Jules - 'I Don't Know' [Riot]

09. Digital Deviant Pres. Marcel Woods vs 666 - 'Monotone Devil' [White Label]

10. Joshua Ryan vs Marcel Woods - 'Cherry Whip' (Eteson Bootleg Mix) [White Label]

11. Chocolate Puma - 'Always & Forever' (Bart Claessen Remix) [Pssst]

12. DT8 Project - 'Hold Me' [White Label]

13. Team SR - 'Leaving London' [Five AM]

14. AJS - 'Obsession Drop' [White Label]

15. K Sheehan - 'Tick Mode' [White Label]

16. Smith & Pledger - 'White' [Anjunabeats]

17. AJS - 'Universal Blackout' [White Label]

18. Mark Norman - 'Brasilia' [black Hole]

19. Judge Jules - 'Keep Me Running' [Koch USA]

***The Saturday Night Mix with Sander Van Doorn***

20. Marcel Woods - 'Monotone' (Dub Mix) [High Contrast]

21. Club Scene Investigators - 'Direct Dizko' (Sander Van Doorn Remix) [Konverted]

22. Armin Van Buuren - 'Control Freak' (Sander Van Doorn Remix) [Maelstrom]

23. Hardcell & Grindvik - 'Square' [Drumcode]

24. Richard Durand - 'Make Me Scream' [Terminal 4]

25. Hardcell & Grindvik - 'Salt' [DC Gain]

26. Ronald Van Gelderen - 'This Way' [High Contrast]

Download in this thread:

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/board/v...opic.php?t=1646

An awesome show by Jules. One of the best live sets I have heard in a good while. The atmosphere sounded amazing :)

the best atmosphere ever!!!! it was THAT good!! like ibiza with the hot sun and lookin across to the clyde!!! kinda unreal!! to think it was next to a massive shopping complex! jules set was awesome, lovin devil monotone and brasila oh and prob the best track darren tate has done 'hold me till the end'!!! vocals of that blastin out from the stage and everyone just enjoyin themselves and clubbin away the weather..amazing!!!!!!!! 8-)

An awesome show by Jules. One of the best live sets I have heard in a good while. The atmosphere sounded amazing

Quite right, it's all about atmosphere and it was 'there' for sure... cheers for compiling this TL Stuart :thumbsup:

the best atmosphere ever!!!! it was THAT good!! like ibiza with the hot sun and lookin across to the clyde!!!

I can only echo that. After me being unsure whether to go or not, I'm bloody glad I did. Has to be up there as my top festival ever 8-) Still gutted that only an hour of Jules was put out live. I was convinced we were still live, cos of the way Jules was using the mic and he even did one of those 'Radio 1 listeners have now got Sander Van Doorn, but here I'm handing over to Dave Pearce.' :? Maybe Jules didn't know either :?

15. Abel Ramos - 'Aquarius' (Randy Katana Remix) [PSR]  

this is actually a bootleg that I knocked up using a sample of 'E-Craig - 1st Time'

aha!!! Me and craig were wondering why jules would play this as the original is from 2004!

So whats the name u gave it dude and what tunes did u mash up??

15. Abel Ramos - 'Aquarius' (Randy Katana Remix) [PSR]  

this is actually a bootleg that I knocked up using a sample of 'E-Craig - 1st Time'

Welcome to the board! Let us know more info about this and also how you'd like the track's entry to be stated in the tracklistings here... :)

Sorry guys - jus an update on the title, its now called 'Tick Mode', well it always was, just when I sent it 2jules I forgot 2rename it to '1st Date'.On his site its down as 'tick mode' so im jus gonna leavin it at that. :|

No you should decide the title, not the BBC! :) Stuart I think you heard some "1st Time" in it though because KS said he used a sample in it??

1st Date sounds much better anyway 8-) Good work sir.

Stuart I think you heard some "1st Time" in it though because KS said he used a sample in it??

Yeah, that's what I meant. When i was listening back to the show at first and ID'ing the tunes, I thought it was just the Randy Katana remix of 'Aquarius' but towards the end of the track, I heard a bit of E-Craig's '1st Time' in it and that confused me at the time. The confusion was eradicated though when KS came on here and told us that it was a bootleg that he had made using the '1st Time' sample :)

but its on Radio1 as marco v. I know they do f*** up the t/l from time to time alright. :|

Thats why this board exists :lol: :wink:

Very true! The archives were all built up purely because of the frustration I (and many others) had in deciphering what was actually played - and they're still no better at it all these years later :(

They're always useless on R1 with tracklists, i've just grown to accept it now, i usually visit this site anyway for Jules tracklists as the combined knowledge on here is usually much more accurate