K.Sheehan - Tick Mode

Briggsy

Nah, I'm not being funny, I'm well beyond that, I just think Jules obviously isn't aware that that's all it is, else he'd just be playing the original Randy katana mix of "Aquarius".

Seriously, not starting an argument, I just don't think the vocal goes. Sorry, man. Nice one on getting plays from Jules though!

Dont get me started u little SH.IT. Jules is aware of the two choons actually so stop trying to start an argument. I sense a tone of jealously.. ur sad really :roll: Its funny how YOU are the first one to give me a bad comment on it.. you cant talk about putting bad vocals over choons, twist you much.. need I say more...

Think its tidy.

Jules certainly is v.experienced with productions and what sounds right etc. I mean he helped you structure your tune Adam didnt he?

For a dj such as jules to play it I would say it is a decent effort with the tune...

Dont get me started u little SH.IT. Jules is aware of the two choons actually so stop trying to start an argument. I sense a tone of jealously.. ur sad really  :roll:

I wasn't starting, and I'm not jealous at all. I've had plenty of plays, and potentially a few more in the coming weeks.

I'm not debating Jules' ability as a producer, in the slightest, as he helped me to work on "Obstruction", but I personally don't think the vocal even fits with "Aquarius". I'm allowed my opinion, without causing an argument!

We did agree to be civil, didn't we?

Fair enough, I dont really care what you think Dormouse to be honest, your opinion means absolutely NOTHING to me :) Jules is pretty happy with it and so is everyone else that has heard it so.. Your choon has only got 1play that I have seen, and its pretty boring and minimal to me, thats just my opinion doh..

Nothing because you're gonna agree with Dormouse anyway coz yer best mates so your opinion means even less than dormouses to me. I really dont care like, Jules is aware of the two choons and says "it works brilliantly". Surely if it was as s*** as you say he would have told me and would not be playing it.. I wasn't expecting you two to like it anyway, this comes as no surprise to me :)

Jason is not my best mate, and has a different taste in dance music to me altogether.

I often disagree with Jules on tune selection, more so recently than ever before, and this is one case when I think differently to him.

You really should be better at taking criticism, especially when its only a mash-up.

I wouldn't worry about it. If they don't like it, thats their views. We all like different tastes. Personally, I like it and think it works well, and Jules is supporting it, so it can't be that bad.

If we all liked the same style of music, the world would be a boring place :D

Jason is not my best mate, and has a different taste in dance music to me altogether.

I often disagree with Jules on tune selection, more so recently than ever before, and this is one case when I think differently to him.

You really should be better at taking criticism, especially when its only a mash-up.

Its just a small bit of a coincidence that you and Jason are the only two people that have given me bad criticism, especially when I know ye are buddys etc. I have had dozens and dozens of pms and emails asking for the choon so why would I care about comments from two people that I dont give two f***s about? :? Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you didnt like it you didnt need to really give a comment did you? You were clearly trying to start something.

Archived