K.Sheehan - Tick Mode

Briggsy

What I can't understand is why you bit back so nastily at Dormouse in the first place, he expressed his opinon and you reacted nastily, so what I was questioning was, would I get the same treatment if i said I didn't lik youe bootleg- which became obvious as yes.

I don't see why either Dormouse or myself deserve to be replied to the way we have, as you said everyone is entitled to their opinin and we've expressed ours although In future I may not bother giving my opinon on any matter due to this episode.

Also, Dormouse and anyone else who frequent this board that I have on msn I classify as net buddies I have not met them so theres no chance of any them them being best mate(s) to me.

If we all liked the same style of music, the world would be a boring place :D

KS, IMO you are being over sensitive and being rather childish so l have decided not to comment on this tune.

Dont get me started u little s*** Jules is aware of the two choons actually so stop trying to start an argument. I sense a tone of jealously.. ur sad really  :roll: Its funny how YOU are the first one to give me a bad comment on it.. you cant talk about putting bad vocals over choons, twist you much.. need I say more...

Grow up and learn to take criticism otherwise it will get you nowhere.

Consider this a warning.

I would have takin the criticism off any1 else bar dormouse, I just thought he was trying 2start something because we have a 'history'. theres no need to warn me about anything. :roll:

There is a reason to warn you, stop trying to cause trouble and enough of the roll eyes mate.... I dont want to see anyone ruin the good nature of the board, I will have a word with Dormouse as well. Keep this place nice please guys.

This topic will be locked until you both promise to give it a rest...the thread will then be unlocked.

Archived