glennk live @ rosetta june 1st!

Finally got this loaded after all the chaos of the night!

Had orgainsed a gig for me chicks leaving do! rented out the local rock concert joint and put posters up aroud the area! was expecting 70 ppl and there was a heel load more than that that turnned up.

music wise, the decks were on a big stage so was proper set up! there was a mix cd on for the 1st hour. then for the next 2 hours my fellow dj plyed house, funky huse into trance! all went well and dropped a few classics! i went on for the remainder of the night playing hard trance.

all in all was a great night, though lack of picture do to display on camera being bust and battery life! music went down, though i depended on to many classics and dint get a few choon plyed that i wnated to! mic adaptopr (LXR to jack) gave up on me so no intorducing coul be done! just had to lower the levels n shout!

Thhough the chanting at the end of the night was not expected till the lights came on when traffic was playing, so i had to make a last min descsion for cosmic free fall! well and i have been asked back in a few weeks time to orgainse another event!

PicturesHERE

mix HERE

TL

unknown - cherry whip

Unknown - smuggling on flight 643

judge Jules - kepp me running

The searcher - my life

Marcel Woods - Monotone

Dallas Superstar - Fine Day [Komytea Remix

Pervading call - 2 on my mind

Eathan - In My heart (Remix)

Second Sun - playground

Dj Fubar - The loveparade

Spiller - grovejet (insturmental mix)

Airscape - sosie

Breakfeats - somebodys watching me (E-crag mix)

Kosheen - catch you (martain Roth mix)

Judge jules - With out love

Martin Eyer - welcome to heaven (stokers mix)

Judge jules - requim for racals

Dj testio - traffic (montana mix)

CosmicFreefall

Archived