Aza's mix CDs

Neuro

yeah aza, where are my cd's? :x u better get em sent quick or else.......

haha, i gotta say thanks 4 sortin them mate, do u know when u'll send them?!

Aza just needs to sort out his burning software so it does track marks that don't interrupt the mixing :P :wink: - they are superb otherwise!!

Any chance of putting the TLs of them all up again?

Hey guys :)

First off, cheers for the post - appreciate all your comments, I take them all on board personally and use all feedback constructively. It very warming to get such a response from all you guys on here. 8) 8)

I have been busy recently, just like Trail & all you fellow students revising hard and looking forward to the end of uni & the end of the exams!

In response to the peeps who requested demo's from me before the death of our old board - I still have your details and will be buying some jiffy's to send out a few batch's. Also I need a few more CD-R's.

I will put a new thread up listing all my demos on here especially for you guys, take a look, let us know what you think & I will try my best to get em out to you!

In order for me to eliminate that annoying glitch (which is a micro sec of a dealy in between tracks) I think I need to construct a .cue sheet to burn the cd as one with track marks, however could you any of you guys offer me some advise how to make one?

In order for me to eliminate that annoying glitch (which is a micro sec of a dealy in between tracks) I think I need to construct a .cue sheet to burn the cd as one with track marks, however could you any of you guys offer me some advise how to make one?

Get in contact with Simcut, he'll assist you I think on this more helpfully maybe... :)

Also, Jacey B's CDs have seamless trackmarks in, he'd know too :)

What I do is open up the mix (as a wave file) in Wave Editor and cut & paste manuallly saving each track seperatley then burning them onot cd in order.

Any wave editing program will do the trick.

I burn my stuff using realone player, burn at once activated on any cd burning program should do seamless track transitions? :(

Aza, yeah cheers for the 2nd package (sound dodgy! :wink: ) Not had a chance to listen yet, but will get round to it soon. Any chance of a TL for all the CDs? I never printed them off of the last board before it went down :(

Yeh mate I will be listing a thread of my demo cds etc. you can then print them off etc...

I hope you enjoy them mate and please do let me know what you think as feedback is always important to me!

Look forward to hearing from you.... :!: :!: :arrow:

(Tracklistings will prob be up in day or so...) :lol::lol:

aza matey, any updates on thsoe mix cds chief?

only reason im asking is cos im off home from uni in bout 2 weeks, so let us know either way and if needs be i'll let u know my home address!

Cheers :wink:

Yo bro :)

CD's will be with you definately by Weds (is your name chris ward)? I got thirddrive's address and chris wards.

I will also be putting up a post with all my demos later today, but my have to start charging to cover cd & P&P costs :roll: :roll: :roll:

Will be sorting out the posts and all that as today I finally have some time spare (after the hectic end to the year!!!)

haha, yeah im chris :roll: :roll: shhh!!

Nice 1 mate, lookin 4ward to gettin them and listenin to sum new tunage.

Yey, we get the last 'free' cds, legend mate

ta!

Nice 1 Aza, just got your cd's mate, nice artwork :wink: !!

Wiked, got sum mixes to listen to - will give us sum feedback matey when ive listened to em'!

Once again, thanks mate, ure a legend!! :D:D

listened to 'ultimate trance top 10 - 2003' - fookin awesome mate - plummet, polaroid, solex - tunes mate!!!

also listened to the house one - awesome mixing but a little commercial for me, more to come after i listened to the others......

I used like a point system mate to develop a tracklisting for me top 10 trance tunes of that year. They are a lot of trancers in there and there is also "Murder was the bass", which I think was in every one of me sets (even in the bedroom mucking round), fúcking mental tune and it can be integrated into any set!

Plummet was released and promo'd in 2002 I think, but its official release on serious was 2003, which is why it ended up last and my no1! It was very hard to compile if you ask me, but probably the best buzz I got in mixing as they all sent a shived down me spine from all the memories! I did intend to do one each year, but recent events have changed!! Maybe when I get back on my mixing feet - still got the touch tho ;) 8)

awesome mate, that ones goin in the cd player shortly, im just waitin for my dad to come get me from uni to go home from the summer...........cooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee oooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn

Archived