Global Gathering 2006

Bjorn

ok then, its getting near - i got my weekend ticket the other day - surely chance of a meetup here as i (only just) managed to meet dormouse last year!!

i'll add ppl to the list..

Friday

Bjon

Saturday

Bjorn

Deano

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright mate, im just heading down on the saturday if everyone is getting together. Ive been totally knackered before actually getting to the event the past couple of years. 2 years ago a (buzzer) bus turned up for us after ordering a coach which then took us 12 hours to get down to the event as the driver didnt know where he was going or what roads to take. This was also one of the warmest days of the year which the bus only had 1 window that could open next to the driver. Last year i was partying rite up until i had to get the coach and still had the journey down there and the event. That was a mission and a half!! lol

hahaha, sound like a certain mr.munki and u wud get on well here matey - cue agent to explain...

please tell this story again craig, it almost brings me to tears just thinking about it!!

poor turn out once again to the biggest trance event of the year........where is the forward planning and commitment...im deeply ashamed of u all (apart from deano) :lol:

haha cheers man, i do try my hardest to keep everyone happy! I just thought with everyone being musically minded and following the man himself Jules, there would have been alot more people going to the biggest dance event in the uk! Youngsters of today, just no ambition! :lol:

poor turn out once again to the biggest trance event of the year........where is the forward planning and commitment...im deeply ashamed of u all (apart from deano)

Wish these events were bit easier to get to - dying to meet up with the board, its just a shame that we all cover a nice spread across the country, its like paris to berlin, except wales to glasgow, and even chrissie down under in newquay (ish)...

Even if we met each other half way, bjorn and you lot in the midlands are sorted ;)

Archived