a couple of bigroom trancers.....

Craig

to look out for in the near future!!!.....

jon o'bir - ascendancy ( alex morph v woody van eyden mix)

f***ing massive driving trance and a breakdown to die for!!!!

a force - crystal dawn

- been a story bout this on TA that someone was requirin an id 3yrs back for a track played by eyal and orkan (think thats the name) well....

finally after 3 yrs..and pestering from TA's its been signed to fundamental records, out in sept..

its an amazin spacey sounding trance track which really defines trance!!

will be HUUUGE armin has played this and the reaction was incredible (apparently)

look out for it!!

another few are

john o callaghan's mix of agnelli & nelson - everyday - choon!!!

arksun - arisen (due out soon, with a brand new rmx 'tim's feel good uh yeh baby@ 3am mix :lol: :wink:

greg downey - vivid intent

comin soon on discover, what a track!! eddie halliwell started this on his set at 'escape in the park'

loadsa other good ones comin this yr!!!!

The JOC mix of 'Everyday' has been around for a good 8 or 9 months now mate, i know that John was under the impression when he made it that it was strictly a personal production, but if it did come out that'd be sweet it's a great remix

I tend not to worry now about filling up cds, despite being conscience of the wastage.

They are cheap enough now for me - 100 for £12 or so... Printable discs, I tend to just use cds as if they were like a vinyl now i.e a seperate cd for each artist, release, unless I have odds where I will group them...

Printable discs, I tend to just use cds as if they were like a vinyl now i.e a seperate cd for each artist, release, unless I have odds where I will group them...

This is what I have done with my old stuff. If I can get my hands on a digital version I try and get it, as sadly my vinyl won't last forever and when that time comes I wont be able to sell it :(

Varies hoe many iwack on Cd's depends how many i canw ack on dem usually.

I do them by genre too prog/trance (inc breaks tracksand fast techno) and House and also Electro for electroey housey stuff and slower techno n that.

I've masively got back into prog namely trance than house thanks to Mr Bailey!

Archived