Dormouse - www.qmr.fm - Fridays 9-11pm

A new topic for a brand new show.

My www.qmr.fm show will now be Fridays 9-11pm UK Time, with Christian Hann (a new QMR signing thanks to me) on at 7-9pm.

This will mean Christian covers the funky house and mellower trance aspects, allowing me to concentrate on my preferred style of tech-edged electro, house and trance.

That's Dormouse - Welcome To The Weekend, part of a powerful new Friday night line-up on QMR.

www.qmr.fm

dormouse@qmr.fm

christian.hann@qmr.fm

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a bit late listening in on Friday night as l was out in the garden sipping a few whiskys. :D When l did tune in to your show l only heard a few tunes in the your mix and then the music just changed and there was no more Dormouse. :cry: What happened. :?

Tonight's show comes from the "Maddest House Party In The World!"

Playing live in front of a huge raucous mob of a crowd in Ashford, Kent, and across the world at www.qmr.fm

This time - without the dogs!

If you've ever heard the Dormouse show before, this will be bigger, better and more impressive than ever!

Don't miss it!

After Christian Hann - 9-11pm - www.qmr.fm

Dormouse - Welcome To The Weekend!

Hi All. An explanation:

We had technical issues at the party - we had sound but the broadcasting software wasn't picking it up. because we were broadcasting "silence" effectively, the QMR automated system kicked in and we had "the emergency playlist" kinda thing.

The party itself was awesome, an amazing crowd reaction, even if I did leave the 2 latest CD-Rs full of tracks at home! All-in-all, it was a shamw about the show, but we had a great time.

In order to make up for this, I'll be broadcastng a recording of the house party on next week's show...

Dormouse

Following on from the unfortunately unsuccessful show last week, this Friday's show comes live from Bournemouth as a warm up to Tiesto's visit to The Opera House.

Dormouse comes to you live from 9-11pm UK Time with "Welcome To The Weekend" featuring the 'A-List track', the 'Tune From The Other Side' and live in-house guest mixes from Si Phillips (from this board, bournemouth club DJ) and Robin Hosking (Nebula/Maelstrom records)...

Email dormouse@qmr.fm at any time

But be sure to tune in! Spread the word!

xx 8-)

Last night's show is now available to "Listen Again" via the QMR website.

www.qmr.fm - choose Listen Again - then Friday - then the show is split into 9-10pm and 10-11pm.

Check it out! Regulations prevent me from now posting a tracklisting, but expect brand new tracks and remixes from Fabio Stein vs. Kalwi & Remi, Marco V, Junkie XL, Queen vs. Goldfrapp, Karl G... and me!

8-)