Dormouse - www.qmr.fm - Fridays 9-11pm

Just to get back on track, this week's show is a best of 2006 memory jogger, with guest mixes from both my "Producer of the Year" and my "Artist Of The Year". All that in advance of NEXT week's joint best of 2006 show with Christian Hann.

Note: there are no tunes played on both "best of" shows. That's how many great tunes there were to choose from - I had to do another best of show!!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always l enjoyed the show and really liked Outset "Fascinating Terytorium" and Seventh Function "Change of State" and "Molina". TBH really don't like Paul Oakenfold "Sex and Money".

l'm hoping to listen in to your next two shows but as l have a few parties to go to l may miss them. If this should happen is it there any chance of you uploading the show as l'm sure other regular listeners could be in the same boat.

This show now no longer exists. There's been a huge mutiny-like uproar at QMR and I've quit amongst many many others.

You can expect to hear from me soon, but frankly my efforts are being focused on my life as "Adam Dowling" in my new local radio job, as today I was told I'm in the running to get the Drive Time slot on a station I've only been at for a fortnight. The biggest commercial radio station in Kent. www.kmfm.co.uk

You can expect to hear from Dormouse soon...

You can expect to hear from me soon, but frankly my efforts are being focused on my life as "Adam Dowling" in my new local radio job,  

You can expect to hear from Dormouse soon...

So you saying goodbye to Dormouse? Whats gonna happen with you music wise then?

Gutted bout the QMR, however congrats on your show in Kent. So you may be competing with Scott Mills hey ;)

Seems you & Bjorn got some good news this xmas with your music :? Wish I could have some :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thank you so much guys. I've had loadsa support messages, emails, PMs and my space messages after I revealed my leaving QMR. It's nice to know I mattered enough to be 'missed' - but Dormouse is by no means dead. There'll be new tunes and regular mixes to download. Plus hopefully plenty of club activity...

For the sake of my future career, I have to focus on "me" as Adam Dowling for a while.

QMR is now basically extinct, as it was only Me, Christian and one other presenter keeping it alive in terms of listeners.

I will be back with a dance show on a radio near you very soon....

:D

Very sad news indeed as l really enjoyed your Friday night shows despite losing an hours sleep as l'm normally tucked up in bed by 10.00 most nights due to an early start in the mornings.

Good luck with your new show and look forward to hearing some more from our very own "Dormouse" in the not so distant future.

Remember, nothing stays the same forever.

Similarly with Christian's show, I was an ad-hoc listener of your show in recent times, but always enjoyed both of your shows. Very professional output from you both and always brightened up my Friday nights.

It sounds like 'Adam' is doing really well and to be in the running for a drivetime slot is amazing news. I wish you all the best in both of your guises 8-)