3 track treat for you loyal ones...

Neuro

Right.

As an apology for the absolute mayhem that has happened, what with losing the archives temporarily, and losing the old board too (making you re-register), I've uploaded a very special mix for you all.

It's by Judge Jules of course, a 3 track mix at the end of a Saturday show in 2000.

In my opinion it's one of Jules' very best studio mixes EVER on Radio 1, despite being cut off early in the last track.

1) Nevada - 'Touched By The Hand' [uK Bonzai]

2) Oliver Klein - 'Rhinekraft' (Ian Wilkie Mix) [b Sides]

3) Three Drives - 'Sunset On Ibiza' [Massive Drive]

Enjoy. Let me know what you think you lucky ones!

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/audio/J...-Nov_2000--.mp3 (right-click, Save Target As...)

Hope you enjoy the sound quality too! :wink:

Oh. My. God. yeh, it deffo is one of the best. Also occured on one of the last Friday night shows too, as Rhinekraft, Three Drives and then Nevada. The way the 3 tunes go together is amazing. Plus, it introduced me to Sunset On Ibiza, which is now one of my most played tunes ever (and inspiration for my screename).

• 2 weeks later...

Good track Nevada, a bit too light for me though (which will sound daft when I tell you what I don't think is light and probably is!), well I mean its a great track but not one I want to own like. :lol:

Daftness ahoy via me!

I remember getting Sunset On Ibiza on the latest Reactivate comp back then before the Xtravaganza promos were out commercially! I enede up buying one of those in the end too! :lol:

Rheinkraft is one of those simple uns with wicked sounds here n there, classic tings

Quality mix! :D

(more random rubbish on a sunday evening!).

Ha, Tim, you should definately get that!!

I've got a copy on this "Trance Anthems 2" compilation on Decadance. GD - 'Choral Reef' was released on the first installment of that series too - all unmixed of course. Absolute find a couple of years ago.

I remember getting Sunset On Ibiza on the latest Reactivate comp back then before the Xtravaganza promos were out commercially! I enede up buying one of those in the end too!

I was glad I splashed out on the Reactivate 18 edition just for that tune, since the Cd single didn't feature the orginal mix at all. Some weird version and a very poor Above and Beyond remix was what the Xtravaganza CDS had.

***Earth to all, are you receiving, over?***  

have any of you heard The Blackmaster - Black Is Back? produced by M.I.K.E. !

I think M.I.K.E.'s best production was Sunrise At Palamos back in 2000 (god is that really 5 years ago?) - but this track is very dark and you all ought to hear it! :D

Simon when did Jules play that, 98??

Archived