3 track treat for you loyal ones...

Neuro

Hehe, sorry I've been quiet lately guys (makes a change eh!)

glad you liked the track fellas, it is a very unknown track of his, shame really cause it owns so much :D

and lol yeah, my site msg :D "Site yet to be launched cause I'm a lazy git" =) heheh!

know a guy from ware

When I was a kid I had an Auntie & Uncle (who weren't really an Aunt & Uncle, but you know what I mean) who used to live in Ware. It was a great source of amusement when we went to see them: 'Dad, where are we going?' 'Ware.' 'Where?' etc, etc. Hours of entertainment :wink:

It was a great source of amusement when we went to see them: 'Dad, where are we going?' 'Ware.' 'Where?' etc, etc.

Reminds me of where I had to get a train from every morning to go to school - the station was in a village called Wye, so sometimes people would ask where you'd be getting off ("Wye"), which might get the reply "ok alright mate I was only asking"... :roll:

I've been to see Countdown being filmed a couple of times. Richard is just such a smarmy bloke. Didn't realise how tall Vorderman is - she's bleeding huge!

Good evening out, but I reckon 90% of the audience were over 70. I hadn't felt so young in years :D

I know we have completely digressed from the original topic but did any of you see Noel Edmonds do a 'Gotcha' on Richard Whiteley in Countdown? - funniest thing I've seen in ages, must have been 10 years ago now... :D

• 2 months later...

Very nice quality recording, these tracks are just where I`m at. 1999 and 2000 were my favourite years. I used to tape all these every week from about 1997 to 2000, in fact I wouldnt be suprised if I had this particular mix. I`ll send you them when I get a sec Tim.

:D

• 1 month later...

Archived