global gathering 2005!!!

Craig

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

firstly wanna apologise to bjorn and dormouse as was so fooked in bus comin down i really didnt know where i was!!! was so keen to meet em as well , also my dumb mob was losin reception badly, so much so my mates was with natalie joanne brian and fraz were worried about me that where i'd gone!! cant rem too much, the radio 1 stage was awesome i loved the scene and was dancin round the right hand side of stage, jules set at first was quite housey and good tuneage esp signalrunners k90 matt darey and the last two before tiesto came on were amazin!! tiesto set was fantastic a quality set with not one tune i d heard of! well the nick of me it was hardly suprising!!!

after all that we headed to another tent where i was out the game and had to lie on a grassy bit with digweed playin in b'ground!! s*** hate that music!

missed fookin loads at the main godskitchen tent which has pissed me off esp above & beyond pvd , saw eddie tho and anyone know what tune he played after dazed & confused ??? he was good but was f***in about too much with adagio for strings !! then jules came on, played jowan pt78 kristine blonde kuffdam & plant dumonde jules one, after that i dont know!!

great sat tho, cant stop thinkin about it and hopefully well up for creamfields where i promise to meet up with whover is going lol :lol::lol:

Ok bjorn just finished reading ur report, took me half an hour being a speacial head and all..... any way mate sounds like u had a mad time sorry i didnt come work comitments and all...

Ill do my best to write a report on Creamfields, although i think i will have to shazam most of the tunage that gets played as i cant remember any name etc...

i am very suprised u like the Nirvana- teen spirit bootleg??????

cheers mate - yeah that nirvana bootleg - SI EP sent it me a while ago and i didn't really get into it, but hearing it on sat night it was immense,will deffo be playing that sum more now! :D

Bjorn dissapionted that you didnt take full advantage of the radio one beach and build any sand castles? Big up to olly in the photos man, did u tell him about Spor? we shall have to try and get them boys to join the board

Nah dont spose they would spence said he will sign up and say hi.....

ah, good point, we don't JUST talk about choons, so thats safe man!!

Sorry, been a bit judgemental about his musical taste, apologies!

No worries man! been checking the photos, some good shots man,

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/bjorn/P...GG/DSC01305.JPG

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/bjorn/P...GG/DSC01300.JPG

I love the way that the cdjs sit ellevated either side of the DJ...

Has anyone DJ on a setup like this? The cdj's look to be at a uncomfatable height to mix at?

s***, 4 got to mention i saw oakenfold as well, bloody amazing, dropped a load a recent but not upfront tracne tunes on the fri night, stuff like DJ Tab Vs. Super8 - First Aid and the like, awesome!

nice pics karl - by the look of your camping ones we must have been pretty close 2 u, as u walked into the campsite from the arena our tent was just to the left - pretty close 2 u!

Did u see jules drop your remix of coldplay???

I was goin spastic!!

Fantastic photos Karl! Though what on earth are you cooking in the second picture?!

that was some pig roast place u could get food from in the campsite area :P

yea i was doin nutty things when my remix was played too, tho my mate was more loud than me :D i think it was him that first shouted 'ONE MORE' aswell lol

Love the pics Karl, deffinatly a huge inspiration for getting my ass in gear for next year....

massive big up mate on the coldplay tune, its currently my ring tone at the mo!!!

nice tooch! u should def go, it was the tits this year :D

mate, its all goooddd!!! will never forget ure remix - jules is still obviously lovin it!!! Your tune was the last tune played at Gloabal Gathering 20-05 - how sick is that?!

mate, its all goooddd!!! will never forget ure remix - jules is still obviously lovin it!!! Your tune was the last tune played at Gloabal Gathering 20-05 - how sick is that?!

def somethin i wont be forgettin any time soon!! :shock: :D

Archived