jules@ GG t/l??

Craig

missed this all!!!!!! was out watchin scotland under 19s lose to these bastard spanish under 19's in euro final..

so anyone can post up a t/l for jules and indeed for what the other djs played??

here we go...

Godskitchen Global Gathering 2006

Judge Jules

01. Abel Ramos - Electro Fun (Original Mix)

02. Rank1 vs Alex M.O.R.P.H. - Life Less Ordinary (Original Mix)

03. AJS - Obsession Drop

04. 4 Strings - Take Me Away (Mac Zimms Remix)

05. ID

06. Team SR - Leaving London (Original Mix)

07. Lost In Gravity - Hide And Seek

08. Club Scene Investigators - Direct Disko

09. ID

10. Marcel Woods - Cherry Blossom (Trance Energy 2006 Mix)

11. Mark Norman - Brasilia

12. Dumonde - Tomorrow 2006 (Bas & Ram Vs. Ralph Novell Remix)

13. Fabio Stein - Tran 4

Godskitchen Global Gathering 2006

Judge Jules

01. Abel Ramos - Electro Fun (k-syetem mix) (RESET)

02. Rank1 vs Alex M.O.R.P.H. - Life Less Ordinary (Original Mix)(HIGH CONTRAST

03. AJS - Obsession Drop(CDR)

04. 4 Strings - Take Me Away (Purple haze)(LIQUID)

05. ID

06. Team SR - Leaving London (Original Mix)(FIVE AM)

07. Lost In Gravity - Hide And Seek(FIVE AM)

08. Club Scene Investigators - Direct Disko(svd)(SPINNIN)

09. ID

10. Marcel Woods - Cherry Blossom (Trance Energy 2006 Mix)(HIGH CONTRAST)

11. Mark Norman - Brasilia(ITWT)

12. Dumonde - Tomorrow 2006 (Bas & Ram Vs. Ralph Novell Remix)(F8T)

13. Fabio Stein - Tran 4(MAELSTROM)

I thought he played the intro to 4 Strings "Into The Night" and not "Take Me Away" unless it's a combination of both of them. :? However it was difficult to hear as pre-recorded "shouts" were played over it. :x

On the whole l thought his set was pretty good but don't think he should have played "Keeps Me Running" or "Leaving London" as he's hammered them to death. I would have preferred to have heard "Requeim for Rascals" as he hasn't played it for ages and l think it would have sounded amazing in that Arena.

See what you mean Chrissie, however, those tunes despite Jules himself hammering them, there were probably a lot of people there who aint heard them, so they would stll go down a treat :)

jules's live Radio 1 set was very good, however his set later on in the gods tent was awful - lots of problems with i will discuss in my report, howver he played at least 2/3 tunes out of that list AGAIN in his 2nd set...

(including Leaving London twice....)

I think jules was boozing in between sets...oops...worst set ive ever heard from him..

If I didn't know otherwise, i'd have said that Jules had been boozing too, but when I spoke to him after I interviewed him, he said he was going back to his hotel to have a sleep right up to his set. :shock:

I agree about Tran 4 and Leaving London - but I would imagine there reasons for playing them would be that "Tran 4" is one of his biggest tunes this year, and one that Jules knows would have worked in that tent - the reception it got was amazing! As for "Leaving London" - well, he had stopped supporting it, until FiveAM announced their release date, so he's started supporting it again - and we all know that if Jules likes a tune and wants it to do well, he'll cane it for as long as possible on the radio to give it some exposure.

Unfortunately, its had the reverse effect on me - i've heard it that much that i'm sick of it now and probbaly won't buy it :cry:

By the way, was that first tune definately "Electro Fun", because to me, it sounded like a bootleg of that combined with Josh Wink - Higher State. I definately heard part of Higher State Of Consciousness kick in at one point in that tune.

By the way, was that first tune definately "Electro Fun", because to me, it sounded like a bootleg of that combined with Josh Wink - Higher State. I definately heard part of Higher State Of Consciousness kick in at one point in that tune.

the remix somehwat cheekily nicks that sample...

its deffo that remix.

I have had track 5 ID'd by Fabio Stein on MSN tonight, in terms of artist, but the track actually has no title at the moment.

It is:

Fabio Stein vs. Kalwi & Remi 'Untitled' (Kalwi & Remi Mix) [White Label]

I'm pretty sure l've heard this tune before so it could have been played on one of Stuart Fraser's shows or have you played it on your show, Dormouse. I like it alot.

Archived