Jules & SVD @Judgment Sundays 07/08/06

JasonB

Listen again link and Tl up on R1 site now:

Monday 7 August

Judge Jules and Sander Van Doorn live from Judgement Sundays

Sander Van Doorn

Ronald Van Gelderen 'This Way' (High Contrast)

Terry Ferminal 'Nymph' (High Contrast)

Arctic Monkeys 'When The Sun Goes Down (Sander Van Doorn Bootleg Mix) (White Label)

Preach 'Broken Inside (SVD Fast Edit) (White Label)

Ferry Corsten 'Cubikated' (Flashover)

Re:Locate 'Rogue' (Galactive)

S.O. Project 'Direct Dizko (Sander Van Doorn Remix)' (White Label)

Judge Jules

DJ Dan, Switch & Mr Vinyl 'A Bit Of Needle Damage'

Hitching Hippy 'Passion'

Whelan Di Scala 'Vamp'

Abel Ramos 'Electro Jam'

Dave Spoon 'Outside'

AJS 'Obsession Drop'

Unknown 'Money'

Morph, Rank 1 'A Life Less Ordinary'

Marco V 'Red, Blue Purple'

Fred Baker & Greg Nash 'Lunar Eclipse'

Fabio Stein, Kalwi & Remy 'Poland To Brasil'

Pirates Of The Caribbean (Tiesto Remix) (Disney)

Joshua & Marcel 'Cherry Whip'

Super 8 'Get Off'

Emjay 'Real High'

4 Strings 'Take Me Away'

Fabio Stein 'Tran 4'

Judge Jules 'Keep Me Running'

Team SR 'Leaving London'

However, looks quite a 'darkish' set if you get me and then finishing up on Team SR? Not a good choice for me IMO... :shock:

Yeah, agree with that. Still not worth listening to :(

I think Leaving London is a good tune to finish on, but its been killed now.

The firts 3 tracks of Jules were big surprise, a mashup of A Bit Patchy and Needle Damage, a bootie using the vocals from Blue Pearl-Can You Feel The Passion and a wicked version of Outlander-The Vamp! (Old skool stuff those two!)

Sanders set was excellent.

I agree that the tunes were all over the place. I managed to stay up until 1.30am in order to record the last 90 mins onto a tape and have been listening to bits of it today. It sounds pretty good to me but thought he would have finished his set with something more banging or trancey.

I'm still shattered after Saturdays trip to Newquay as didn't get much sleep last night and l've been busy all day today. Off to work very early tomorrow so will catch up with you guys sometime tomorrow. l'm sorry l haven't had time to do a report on the 2 Newquay events. :oops:

All over the place as is often the case nowadays. Looking at this tracklist, as with his show this saturday, I was vastly dissapointed. he appears to be stuck in a time vault playing the same tunes week in week out. Give up on Marco V and Team SR already! I used to like them! A lot!

All over the place as is often the case nowadays. Looking at this tracklist, as with his show this saturday, I was vastly dissapointed. he appears to be stuck in a time vault playing the same tunes week in week out. Give up on Marco V and Team SR already! I used to like them! A lot!

I agree buddy - he needs to stop playing tran4, leaving london & keep me running - at least hold off tran4 until release is imminent...

i disagree, he is playin them as theyre not out yet and forthcomin on five am and maelstrom..

altho he's played them before, he knows he gets a good reaction from material thats tried and tested!

well he's been playing them for fooking ages - i wud hammer them, then leave them and then replay them closer to the release date - he's just been playing them over and over - too much imo

I spose its different listening on the radio. The tunes sound very old and overplayed when listening from home but if you were there i bet the atmosphere was awesome, much like at global gathering. I think Jules has generally backed off tran 4 and even team sr just on standard radio 1 shows. he should definately stop playing keep me running though, thats doing my head in now!!

I spose its different listening on the radio. The tunes sound very old and overplayed when listening from home but if you were there i bet the atmosphere was awesome, much like at global gathering.

A good point, but hopefully someone told him that the set was going out on R1 and he should gauge it accordingly. He can't keep playing the same tunes on sets going out on the radio, however good the reaction in the club.

Fabio Stein, Kalwi & Remy 'Poland To Brasil'

I can't believe the title of this :lol: Dormouse had told me they were thinking of this title, but honestly :lol::lol:

And every disco I get in - my heart is pumping for love :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Archived