Jules From Eden this year!

Bjorn

• 7 months later...
Yeh i did think that too!

Hey Bjorn! Do you use above and beyond forum? Just joined the board here and i have a feeling that you asked about the ralphie b tune a couple of months back for me, got a copy off ralphie in the end! Anyway thanks for your help and aint it a small world!

Hey Bjorn! Do you use above and beyond forum? Just joined the board here and i have a feeling that you asked about the ralphie b tune a couple of months back for me, got a copy off ralphie in the end! Anyway thanks for your help and aint it a small world!

aha!! yes mate, twas me indeed, very small world indeed!

Just found this somewhere:

i remember reading a forum thread about this one in this own forum, and i think ralphie said that dario g changed his mind on what single he wanted to release to "heaven is closer" and so on the work he did on that remix became Dario G - Heaven Is Closer (Ralphie B Vocal Edit)

I've got the Ralphie B mix of Heaven Is Closer.

Instead of start a new thread someones asked me to id this one, could it be the same un or no?

[/url]

No it isn't the same tune, Dario G "Don't you Cry".

I've tracked down "Don't you Cry" using the "search facility" on this website, and it was played on 24/4/04 on Jules's R1 Show (live from Belfast) and was part of Col Hamilton guest mix. I have it on tape so dug it out and gave it a listen. "Don't you cry" sounds amazing and parts of it are similar to "Superstrings" Can't believe it was almost 3 yrs ago.

I know the tune that was played on the youtube clip (above) as it is a favourite of mine but annoyingly l can't think of the name of it. It's on the tip of my tongue and driving me mad so please please put me out of my misery and ID it for me. :wall:

Instead of start a new thread someones asked me to id this one, could it be the same un or no?

[/url]

This tune is Galen Behr Vs Robert Burns - Till We Meet Again (Robert Burns Remix) [Yakuza]

This tune is Galen Behr Vs Robert Burns - Till We Meet Again (Robert Burns Remix) [Yakuza]

Thanks Bjorn. :thumbsup:

For some strange reason l get "Till We Meet Again" and "Through your Eyes" mixed up. I like "Through your Eyes" but prefer "Till We Meet Again". Thanks again.

Thanks Bjorn. :thumbsup:

For some strange reason l get "Till We Meet Again" and "Through your Eyes" mixed up. I like "Through your Eyes" but prefer "Till We Meet Again". Thanks again.

They are quite similar and until I listened to both more often, I did the same.