24/7 streaming mixes/tracks @ www.DI.fm

Neuro

I've been listening to live radio streams from the many iTunes radio stations on offer, and there are often some superb mixes and tracks in perfect quality being streamed 24/7.

I recommend those of you with a mint internet connection (not worth it on dial-up) go and download iTunes (it's free) and have a listen.

If you can't be arsed to do that, check out http://www.di.fm/ and have a listen to whatever channel. Sometimes there's a lot of rubbish on, but other times you hit gold. It comes with TLs as well! :D

Well that's the whole point I'm making mate; if you read what I'd said in the initial post, there is indeed a lot of rubbish on, but occasionally you find excellent sets there being played in their entirety - Above & Beyond did a mix on their only the other day I think.

If you have the patience to listen for yourself properly and wait for the good 'uns, it's worth it in my opinion :)

• 2 weeks later...
Its all about ETN.fm

This is excellent as well, even better - you introduced that to me Simon, quality shows! Go and have a listen everyone...

Simon do you still do your radio show on ddance.fm??

This is excellent as well, even better - you introduced that to me Simon, quality shows! Go and have a listen everyone...

Simon do you still do your radio show on ddance.fm??

Yeah mate, it is great...

I dont do many shows anymore

Archived