'The Progressive Showcase' www.digitalvibes.net

Max Kane

Just to update you all, www.clubdv.fm is temporarily experiencing technical problems & has been for the past couple of weeks. As a result the show is on enforced hiatus until the server is restored to full working order.

I'll keep you all in touch as to any developments as soon as hear from the team at DV. I've currently got 'The Progressive Showcase Summer/Autumn 2007 Edition' available for download & will do my best to keep a regular flow of new mixes should the situation with DV not improve.

Thanks for the messages & continued support regarding the show. Hope to be back up & running soon.

Cheers,

Tom.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies for the lack of updates of late, I'm still patiently waiting for DV to sort things out so that the show can re-commence. I know that I've been a bit lapse in providing weekly bonus mixes but lately I don't seem to have had much time, a new mix will be coming shortly though packed with a whole heap of new tracks.

I'll give another update when I have details, thanks for your patience.

Tom.

• 3 months later...

ClubDV looks like it's licked for good, hasn't been running now for nearly six months so I've actively been looking for a replacement in the attempt that it'll help me get going again. Have had a few positive email exchanges so hopefully we'll be back on soon ;)

• 1 year later...
have this show completely died, or is there another thread somewhere carrying it on with a new name or something?

Hi Fuzzy, I'm amazed you managed to find this ancient thread, the new one since we switched to www.sense.fm is kindly linked by Steve & will be the scene of all updates