...Mixed by Judge Jules

thirddrive

Whilst we're on the subject of top 3's...what are your favourite top 3 Jules mixed albums, say from 1998 onwards? (not back in the day) Essentially, mostly MOS stuff to choose from :S so maybe a useless post!

1] Clubber's guide to... Ibiza 1999 (the first proper dance Cd I bought)

2] Trance Nation Harder

3] Clubber's Guide to...2000

1. The original Clubbers Guide To..... Ibiza

2. Clubbers Guide To........2000

3. Trance Nation Electric

I love jules mix cd's, altho hos new ones have been not as good, namely euphoria...

Prob because MOS (who now cheekily own Euphoria name) tell him that he has to include certain tracks. That's why his agreement with MOs stopped since he didn't feel the music was true to the style he played out in clubs. Stupid ministry! Just in it for the money now.

yep, i knew that as well, shame really, MOS have gone from music orientated to money orientated!

Jules has his morals in the right places, as he's is releasing his judgement euphoria cd with only his tune choice on there i would guess!

Well, we all know MOS are a bunch of arseholes....

Also, dont believe a lot of the magazine trance reviews, it depends how matey you are with the reviewer, basically they get reviews written up for them in some cases... :/

I think the first clubbed cd was mint!

Two completely different cd's which to me at the time I didnt know many of the tunes. Superbly mixed and unique.

Had the video diaries on there aswell, which was great to watch!

For me it would have to be

1. Clubbed Vol.1

2. Clubbed Vol.2

3. Judgement Sundays (loved the funky mix on cd2)

damn i forgot bout those clubbed cd's, just got my clubbed 2002 cd out to watct h the vid, jules is a funny funny guy!

he was on about recording the cd and ses, things are in stages:

1. get the artwork sorted

2. tune selection and oreder tunes ready for mixing

3. go down off license and get booze

4. mix the cd as loudly as possible :lol::lol:

proper funny, he's in the studio by himself with arms in the air, lolz!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Its gotta be clubbers guide to 99 as his best, the 2nd cd is still the best compilation cd i have ever owned. tunes of note were, atb - 9pm ( 6 months before it went commercial), mike koglin - the silence, yves deruyter - to the rhythmn and best of all hands burn - good shot, which i still play in my sets today.

my top 3

1 - clubbers guide to '99

2 - clubbed 1

3 - clubbers guide to 2000.

Archived