Im Djing at The Glasshouse-Derby 25.11.06

Si_E_P

Howdy

Just thaught i'd let you all know im Djing at The Glasshouse in Derby on 25.11.06. Im on from 8-9:30pm doing a Funky/Tribal set. If you wanna pop down and see me let me know and ill keep an eye for you!!!!!

Si E P aka Simon from Bournemouth

Bjorn is on the week before me which is a shame. Im only doing the warm up house set. but itll be a good one. Hopefully Rob will like me enough to let me return for other styles and get a good following together. Look forward to seein ya Higgzy, itll be a laugh. I prob wont be there for that long as ill be bar hopping as itll be my birthday celebration. But all are welcome to follow me in my exploits that night.

Si

• 3 weeks later...
Like I said in the other post...

Gutted I won't be around in Derby. Was hoping to go home for a weekend soon but I've got too much work to do.

Look at Bjorno trying to take all the credit!  :shock:  :wink:

rofl, just u wait wakester!

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let u all know, gig went well, im sure ill be up again for a part 2 for those who missed it but wanted to attend. Bjorn and higgzy you are both stars, thanks for showing and it was great to meet you guys FINALLY. lol. anyway im sure pics are to follow through the power of Higgzys camera. TBC.....

Archived