Oakie @ Inside Out, Glasgow

Now the bloke's been slagged off a lot over the recent years, but he's up my way in a couple of weeks, but its £28 + BF.

Is that a reasonable price or a chuffing rip off. Normally IO is about £18 I think, but even that is dear to me.

Should I go, risking a lot of cash for a potentially s*** night or just go with an open mind and see what happens?

thats very expensive, i mean crasher and gods are usually only about £12.50 or £15 and thats when messrs buuren, corsten (myself!) and van dyk ahve been playing.

So yeah thats kinda expensive, but would be cool to go see 8)

...£28... Is that a reasonable price or a chuffing rip off. Normally IO is about £18 I think, but even that is dear to me.

That sounds really quite expensive; I thought I had it tough when trying to persuade lots of girls at Uni to see Jules because they weren't prepared to fork out £13 up in Promise in Newcastle :( as it happens they all came and some got in free (including myself obviously) but I'd have been happy to pay £18 on the night.

£28 is another matter though... who else is playing on the night?

PS Craig what date is Global Gathering? Need to check the diary myself...

We're now going on a boat trip down the Clyde - and its not your average sightseeing trip either! More of a clubbing trip, I'm led to believe :D and sounds rather messy! Bring it on! (Although I'd prefer it if Craig kidnapped me and took me to Global :wink: :D )

Archived