Gladiator download coming soon...

Yep, 3Beat are also on my 'avoid' list. I ordered a record (think it was a 4 Strings release) from them, knowing that the mix I wanted was only available on a promo, which they claimed to have in stock. It turned out they'd sold out, and never got a restock. I could have ordered this elsewhere, but trusted them.

What happened was three beat had i listed on their site august 2003, I placed an order and tipped of a mate in the US who then ordered a copy.

He ended up getting a copy which happeend to be the last one and I didn't even though I placed MY order first! which is wrong!

A few months down the line they took 10 or so quid from my account and sent me a copy on armada or whatever it was with Armins mix, well I never requested it! as far as I was concerned I cancelled my order before! anyhows it was warped as hell unplayable, so I sent it back and they owed me ten quid, so I said send me Chable & Bonichi instead, which never happened! in the end at the bloodey end of the year I got a record out of them, one of the bedrock 50th 1 siders! ridiculous!

Since then I've never bothered with them.

• 2 months later...

Can't have been that random I've only ever heard it on two recordings! :D

I actually did a re-edit of this last week, so when I've got these busy next few days out the way, I'll work on it and hopefully by the start of next month there'll be something for you all.

Archived