Judge Jules, Rafferty, Bjorn & More - Time, Derby 26th J

Bjorn

Well that was a good night 8-)

My set went sweet - even tho the sound in that place is god awful! Fileld up nicely as i was playing... heres some of the tunes i played:

Dave Spoon - At Night

Oxia - Domino

Plastic Angel - Call The Galazy Taxi

Heatbeat - Another Loud Thought

Above & Beyond - World On Fire

Above & Beyond - Tri-state (Knickson Mix)

DJ Tab & Super8 - Won't Sleep Tonight

Gabriel & Dresden - Dangerous Power

last tune b4 i finished:

DT8 - Hold Me Till The End

Kept it slow (136BPM) then the next dj came on and f***ing turned DT8 up to 140 BPM!! :?

Oh well, the promtoer loved me, said i wud deffo be playing the next one.

Jules turned up and promptly got mobbed (by this time it was rammed in the club) - i hid i nthe dj booth and waited for him to get settled in before havign a chat with him about crickets bats, spanish & interviews!

Stood behind jules all thru his set lol (dj whore) and hcatted to him a lot - comical moment - me id'ing 'Master Breaker' as thwe choose remix of mason - exceeder to jules, oh dear.. :oops: To be fair - it sounds fecking well like mason, don;t u agree nathan!!

Was absoloutly rammed when jules was on, had about 20 of my mates down to support me and was wikked! I got bloody asked if i was Mark Eteson twice, lmao!

Some of the tunes juelsp layed:

Jose Gonzalez - Circles (Sam Ho Remix)

Jules - Master Breaker

Jules - Keep Me running

Abel Ramos vs Josh Wink - Electro State

Krowd Killaz - Mr.Brightside

2 Devine - Black Is The colour

That chris lake remix of changes

An interesting bootleg of SVD Remix of dance for life with the insomnia breakdown!

Kalwi & Remi Vs. Fabio Stein - Poland To Brazil

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars (Karl G Remix)

help nathan...!!

We left reasonably early after jules had gone as it was soo banging, lol!

We all came back to our mates for an after sesh, me & Tremor got on my cdj's back to back for a good 2 hours - quality that was mate!

Wikked night, pics to follow!

yeh, haha, the promoter sodded off when jules arrived and jules manager was tryna sort drinks out, i had to go bloody sort em i nthe end! Was havign a good chat to the lighting guy, was a sound chap!

A top night this was indeed Bjorn. Well done on your set, it was spot on. I was especially lovin Dangerous Power :)

A few more tunes I remember Jules Playing:

Alex MORPH & Rank 1 - Life Less Ordinary

Abel Ramos - No Dip

Karl G - Repeat Again

Judge Jules - Laid Bare (Me and Bjorn are pretty sure!)

However my tune of the night was easily Jose Gonzales - Crosses (Sam Ho Remix) absolutely love this. Not sure where bjorn got "Circles" from :P

Pleased to hear it went well for you, knew it would. 8-)

Great report, can't wait to see the photos.

Jules played that "Dance 4 Life" tune when he did Dance Anthems the other week. According to the tracklisting (can't be sure its correct) its listed as Tiesto ft Maxi Jazz "Dance 4 Life (SVD vs Kyle Mac Edit) (Nebula)

I love Jules tune "Laid Bare" and would love to hear it in a club environment, bet it sounded pretty awesome. How many people do you reckon were there, or were you too drunk to remember. :wink:

Archived