Jules' R1 show, 23/07/05

Neuro

Jules, I would have loved to have heard Jan Johnston perform on one of your tracks, got a fabulous voice, but I gather she is quite difficult to track down, as I remember Tomski once saying for "Love Will Come".

Great Idea! Think that would be a great combo. Jules has just had his wife do the vocs on "Without Love" so maybe doesnt want to feature any one else? Some great collaborations though Jules. Top stuff!

On the subject of Jules's shows l must confess that l really enjoy his "one liners" which l hasten to add are normally said before or after he has played a tune and rarely during a mix.

The lyrics on "Without Love" sung by Amanda (Jules wife) are really clear as you can make out what is being sung unlike "The night you kept me warm". Is Amanda singing on this one as well?

Im surprised Jules has not collaborated with Picotto yet for his album.

I remember a while back he mentioned he intends to work with him. But Jules busy dj schedule and Picotto being in Italy made things a bit difficult. It only made me think again about this as Fergie and Picotto have completed an awesome tune!

I suppose there are many artists he would love to work with but things aint that straight forward! Halliwell would be another great one, but I gather he is still finding his feet in the studio's.

Archived