Muse - Cydonia!!

Craig

• 3 weeks later...
I really rate this tune, but l just hope Jules isn't going to play it to death like he has with Leaving London.

haha, I said the same thing yesterday, but i'm afraid it will happen. Jules has made it clear he thinks this is the best tune so far this year, so he'll play it as often as he did Tran 4 and Leaving London. When Jules loves a tune, he plays it for 12 years non-stop.

haha, I said the same thing yesterday, but i'm afraid it will happen. Jules has made it clear he thinks this is the best tune so far this year, so he'll play it as often as he did Tran 4 and Leaving London. When Jules loves a tune, he plays it for 12 years non-stop.

But I don't mind this if he does it with a good tune, for example Motivation para mi...

Yeah but Leaving London was a good tune - but in the end, it just became unbearable. There's a fine line between supporting a tune to help it sell, and overplaying it so much that people grow to hate it and decide not to buy it.

Another tune that irritated me last year was Guiseppe Ottaviani - Through Your Eyes. Everyone played it to death, and it became intolerable - 4 times at Global Gathering within 4 hours drove me mad. That actually went away for a while though and I grew to like it again.

Leaving London was beyond saving though - I hated that tune because I heard it so much.

Just had a listen on JOOF's myspace, it's a solid remix & will appeal to a lot of people, i really like the part in the track where everything stops & the vocal comes in, that would sound superb on a big system.

Still doesn't come close to how good the original Muse version is though, & played live it sounds even better

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a tune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Archived