Junior Jack - Stupidisco

Wakey

Heard it on the radio today, any idea why this track is being released for the 3rd time??

It was definitely released as the B side to Da Hype a couple of years ago, then again around a year and a half ago with the added vocals, and now it's back on the radio 1 playlists again?!

Cashing in??

I loved the track when it was released a couple of years ago - and the video for that version is great!!!!

This new version is yet another chav-pleasing marketing ploy by the label, giving the public what they think the public want - a lead vocal. It doesn't work on this version, or on many of the other hundreds of good house tracks that have been ruined over the past few years.

There.

I'm now down off my high horse.

Rant over!

Whoever made the decision to re-release it with vocals should be shot...along with every other person who has decided to re-release a quality tune with a s***ty cheesy vocal over the top just for the 110% commercial value.

Whoever made the decision to re-release it with vocals should be shot...along with every other person who has decided to re-release a quality tune with a s***ty cheesy vocal over the top just for the 110% commercial value.

Happens way too often, I'd struggle to name one such tune where the vocal has added anything at all. It's not so annoying with this track cos it's had it's time it's old & done with by everyone who plays credible dance music.

The really annoying thing would be if a label decided to take a contemporary tune & then add a s*** vocal but not press the dub mix anywhere.

Filterfunk tried in vein to do this by re-doing the vocal, anyone who missed the SvD Remix of TBA 'SOS' missed out on the original Police vocal sample & had to use that awful revised vocal the label used

• 4 weeks later...
The biggest joke of all time is when they re-released David Morales - Needin U with the new vocals, f***ing gay.

well, Claude VonStroke "The Whistler" has just been signed to Data, gawd knows what they'll do to it!

Archived