Julesy Tonight......

Bjorn

YO people, just thought i'd let u all know ive got a treat for myself tonight, mr. jules is in derby for progress, what a night its gonna be!!!

Gonna go see 'It's all gone pete tong' later on, get home and start bevvying to Dormouses show (cheers adam!!) and then hit town and have a stormer!

Choons of the moment i hope jules will play include Karl G's Coldplay, micky modelle, bubblefish and blanco diablo!

cheers steve mate, im feelin it now, been round at a uni halls of residance at a mates - we ended up settin up his decks in the middle of this halls of residance and havin a big party/bbq, quality in the sunshine!!!

Woooo!!! What a night!!!

HAd a right belter, proper bangin stuff alnight and jules was on 2-4 - i was worried he'd be on early but i was not worried when i saw him stroll onto the decks at 2!

He played all the tunes i hoped he wud (mentioned in this thread) and many more bangin tunes!!

Adam, i said hello from you and he said hello back! - but unfortunately he didn't play your tune -it was already rather bangin by then!!!

My mate ended up with a signed vinyl of hi-gate - canned and unable of the jules-meister - i literally turned away 4 a sec looked back and my mate stood nxt to me had it in his hands, i was 'what the fook?!!!!!'

An awesoem night all round, although im sufferin now -my legs are like jelly and i have to play rugby later :lol::lol::lol:

yeah, thats what i said to him, worth sum money!!!

Yeah i was stood right nxt to the monitors for quite while, serious ringing goin on in the ears now!!

Ill be catching him this saturday in kellys portrush northern ireland! cnaty wait making a fullday of it. head up bout 12 head to the amusment thne bbq and then party. Stayin in kellys hotle so trying to blag on to guest list to meet jules after!

but he aint got decks so its sitting as a resident by my decks!!!

Is it a brand new copy or one that your mate took along to get signed? Or is it Jules' own copy that he took along to give away. Whatever, its some stroke of luck! I've always thought of taking along a record and asking each DJ to sign it, but what do you do with it all night :?: The bar staff would nick/sell it, it would get wrecked if I danced with it and my mates...well, the less said the better (and Tim, that includes you!!!! :wink: ) :D

yeah, it was jules own copy he brought along!!! How cools that!! Its been played a bit as well judging by the condition of it, its a promo as well.

My mate was fortunate enuff to be given it bout 20mins from the end so he was just dnacing away clutchign it with both arms for the remainder!!

Class!

hey guys, thought i'd just whack sum photos on here from last friday, just got em offa my mate so here goes....

if u click on em they get enlargened!!

dsc009663kr.th.jpg

dsc009304mz.th.jpg

dsc009711sj.th.jpg

me and my mate bardy

dsc009786st.th.jpg

jules

dsc009893oh.th.jpg

jules signing my mates t-shirt!!

dsc010025ia.th.jpg

me and jules

dsc009981sp.th.jpg