Tune I.D from Global Gathering

Si_E_P

Please can anyone I.d the tune Jules played after Dark Side of the Moon with the opratic vocals on his Global Gathering Set. Absolutely love this tune. Im sure if u hardcore Global Gatherers are still awake and about will have it straight off the cuff. Si

I thought that Above and Beyond's performance was diabolical. They sung out of tune and l found it so embarrassing l left the room cringing. :oops: I am a big fan of their tunes and mixes and had been looking forward to hearing something special from them but instead l ended up feeling very disappointed. What do you think?

oh yeah i kinda rem above and beyond pa, i was there in spirit and other stuff!!! :wink: infact i was in another level infact i really dont f***in know where i was at that time!!!!! what an excellent stage tho and the scene was amazin!!! goin back again next yr for sure, cant belive i missed meetin dormouse and bjorn( sorry bout that lads) but anyone who did'nt go..GO next yr its a fookin blast!!

im lookin for loads of ids from jules and tiesto infact he played the better stuff after 9 but i cant for life of me rem!! :oops: i wonder why :lol: