new Dogzilla - Frozen

Moonman

didnt grab my immediate attention, but think its a deffo grower. Always a fan of Dogz stuff, but am liking Patterson's stuff a lot more now :)

It's not growing on me, l think its a really poor tune. :thumbsdown:

Much prefer Simon Patterson's "Strip Search"

BTW Is Dogzilla Simon Patterson or are there other people in Dogzilla. I don't know why but l always go to write Godzilla instead of Dogzilla. :redface:

Dogzilla is Simon Patterson & Richard Kayvan...

I think it's rather quite good. Most of Dogzilla stuff needs a chance to grow on you, where as i find, the Simon Patterson stuff is usually instantaneous. My ops anyway!

Without You, Dogzilla Dogzilla and their remix of Poloroid were instantaneous grabbers of my attention! This is different and I remember reading somewhere where Patterson said that Dogzilla are trying new sounds. Patterson is part of Dogzilla and he has gone solo trying to make tunage with the real stuff he likes and making his own sound. I do like his recent stuff and they tend not to have any riffs (unlike F-16) & I think they work well :D

Heard this a few months back on their myspace page, didn't really do anything for me then, maybe when i hear the Dub Version it'll appeal to me more, what with me being a 'vocal hater' and all ;)

Apart from their remix of "So Damn Beaatiful" and "Amen" by Flash Brothers, I find their stuff to sound tedious very quickly. They tunes get caned by all the A-listers plus all the "small" DJs that play everywhere else.

I loved F-16, but got bored of it very quickly, Without You also became tedious very quick - and SP's new tunes aren't really grabbing me at all.

Ive only heard this new one once and it wasn't an imediate grabber but I'm not writing it off yet. It may grow on me but from what I remember it didn't strike me as something I'd play in a club, its quite different. I look forward to a Dub mix like Tom as I'm not keen on too many vocals either. personally Dogzilla and patterson and kayvan as individuals have produced alot of quality stuff and there are only a few tracks ive not liked much such as the Dogzilla remix of kuffdam & plant - the ones we loved and Simon Patterson's Panic Attack.

There have been a fair amount of good tunes though: SP - F-16, SP - Strip Search, Blanco Diablo (Kayvan) - Absolute Control, Dogz - Without You, Dogzilla, remix of poloroid - so damn beautiful, remix of emjae - stimulate....

Without You also became tedious very quick - and SP's new tunes aren't really grabbing me at all.

I actually still really like 'Without You' though as I'm sure you all can guess it's the Dub Version all the way :mrgreen:

Wait for the wippenberg remix of frozen, its somethin rather special!

Is it gona have that electro-tinged sound to it as with their remixes of 'Should Have Known' & 'Needs to Feel'?

I heard this for the 1st time on 'Budge the Judge' last night. I'm a real fan of Pattersons stuff under the Dogzilla alias but this was a massive let down for me.

The vocals sound like they're stripped straight from a dance track featuring in the top 40. I've liked pretty much every track and remix from Dogzilla but not this one. Would be interested in a Wippenberg Rmx as 'Needs to Feel' is getting an absolute hammering by me at the moment :eek: .

Wippenbergs promised land is excellent but would be great if theer was a dun/inbstrumental avilable, on the remix from Needs To feel does nowt for me really, so not really looking forward to his remix of Frozen, yes Frozen would be great as an instrumental/dub, but isnt a ptahc on without you that worked for in a trance set with or without vocals.

Archived