SVD - Back by Popular Demand

Uberduck

I quite like this now. I wasn't keen at first. Eddie played it a bit faster than everyone else, so it sounded really good. Most people play it at around 138bpm, and it doesn't seem to work aswell.

I like Sander's productions, but he bores me as a DJ still.

I quite like this now. I wasn't keen at first. Eddie played it a bit faster than everyone else, so it sounded really good. Most people play it at around 138bpm, and it doesn't seem to work aswell.

I like Sander's productions, but he bores me as a DJ still.

I kinda agree with you there. When he plays harder sets its awesome but in sets I've seen earlier on a night some of the techier tracks get a bit same'ish. I'm not saying I dont like those kinda tracks, It's just that sometimes they dont suit the music policy of that particular event.

Sorry, I may sound a bit fussy there :confused: .

i have it too...got it with some other trackson a cd i got off another DJ. The CD also has the Sander Van Doorn Remix of Technotonic "Pump up the jam" on it. They're both not bad, i personally like sander when he goes a bit mental...That "Grasshopper" tune for instance, or his best production to date C.S.I "Direkt Dizko" (Sander Van Doorn Remix)...it's pure rush that track.

i've only seen him dj once a while back. I thought he was okay, a little too techy for too long for me.

must have seen him 4 or 5 times now - spot on everytime! Love his production style and his dj style :thumbsup:

Agree with you mate, every time I've seen him play he's been excellent, even managed to play a blinder despite the power cutting out half way through his setat GK for about 15mins a couple of years back

• 2 weeks later...

Jonas played this track in his set Saturday, I love it, the little guitar sample is wicked & the way the beat comes back in is awesome, best SvD production for a while

I really like SVD's mix King of my Castle. Not often a fan of reworkings from years ago, but this is really doing it for me :thumbsup:

the old Armin Van Buuren house mix of this is by far and away still the best mix.

• 4 weeks later...
Is this out yet?

Its available on vinyl as is 'Wamdue Project - King of My Castle'. It's gonna hurt to say this but:

http://www.htfr.com/quicksearch/?text=sander+van+doorn (only those on the darkside will buy from them).

Dont understand why things are still available on vinyl b4 they are are on MP3 in the modern dance music scene.

Does anyone know any sites that have either available as mp3's? I had the same project with 'A life less Ordinary'. Gave up looking for that one on mp3.

i know its annoying, seeing as i sold my technics. I'm gonna buy another technics deck though. I've been burned with mp3's. A while back i receive House Of Pain - jump - micky slim mix, but its not dj friendly, difficult to mix in and out of, for all i know it could be a radio rip. My mate has it on vinyl and you can mix in and out of it perfectly!

Archived