Julesisms

Aza

Why members only?

Because if we are all providing the 'Julesisms' and if we do get this put into some sort of special category section, why should anyone be able to see it? I think it would be a priveledge for the board..?

Such lovely friendly people on here, can we have an argument soon please? :)

The only rucks we have on ere are duals involving horses and swords and, this only takes place in a virtual environment! This is a harmonious place...

The only rucks we have on ere are duals involving horses and swords and, this only takes place in a virtual environment! This is a harmonious place...

And with this most forthright comment I shall dislodge you from your donkey with my lance. CHARGEEEEEEEE!!!!

medi2%20copy.gif

:P

• 1 month later...

Ah bless :thumbsup: Thanks Chrissie B)

I've been away at T in the Park all weekend. We camped for the first time and luckily got our tent set up between showers. Some people that arrived after us got turned away because the car parks had become flooded. After we got back from the arena on Friday night, people with tents were still arriving and had to set their tents up in mud.

The campsite was a mess. All the 'paths' were well muddy, but we had wellies so coped OK.

Saw Arctic Monkeys, Bloc Party, Calvin Harris (they had the tent bouncing), Klaxons, Razorlight and The Killers (who were amazing. Unfortunately my gf sprained her ankle on Saturday afternoon on a rough bit of ground and so we didn't get round all the bands we wanted to see and then had to leave Sunday morning, just as the mud was drying out :(

Nevertheless, we made had a good weekend and made the best of it. I think in future we'll stick with going up for just one day and not camp. Glad I've done the 'camping at a festival' bit, but never again <_<

I thought that's where you had gone. :D

Have to admit that camping is not for me but should imagine its quite good fun especially after you've had a few drinks. ;)

I would love to have seen Razorlght and the Killers, should imagine the atmosphere was electric.

Your poor girlfriend, she must have felt gutted, hope the ankle is getting better.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I just heard this yesterday, it's on one of his Friday shows from 2000!

"Cracking like the whip of a dominatrix, 97-99 Fm radio 1 in the mix"

I also heard this one yesterday "Cracking like the whip of a dominatrix, 97-99 Fm radio 1 in the mix" as l was listening to an old tape 26.11.99 and one from July 1999

Also heard "Banging like a headboard" :lol:

I also heard a "shout out" for Cheese on this tape, can't believe it was almost 12 years ago!

One of the JJA members managed to play these 2 tapes on a "live" link up somewhere on the internet and l managed to record the tunes as he played them and he talks about them too (at the end of 26.11.99) I have a feeling it was either Third Drive, Tremor or Simcut but can't be sure.