Judge Jules April Mix Tracklisting

Ducky

I'll second this!! Looks a decent tracklisting. I'm liking the Cosmic Gate rmx of VDM. They're churning out some good remixes at the moment. This includes their mix of 'The world is watching me'. Absolute Banger!!

i'm not feeling the new Cosmic Gate remix of the Kirtsy Hawkshaw "outsiders" track though...

Cheeky Julesy made it sound like he'd started "digitizing" his own vinyl collection with his comment on the show.

Indeed he did! I suppose the legal issues of saying 'This guy Steve sent me a digital copy of Oceanlab to play' has a few legal issues with it :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

I don't think there are any legal implications to be honest.

Jules was given the tunes by the labels to promote them years ago, so they're all tunes that he owns. We're just doing a favour by supplying them in MP3 format to save him time.

Most records say "this record is protected under copyright law, etc and may no be reproduced without written permission from the copyright holder" - but with Jules being given the tunes by the labels, they've given him permission to promote their tunes.

Indeed, just found it funny that he made out he was now converting his vinyls to CD. ah well I think its all good sending him the old tunes he used to play, will give him a wider selection of classics to play and lets face it I dont think he's ever going to get round to sorting out his vinyls himslelf and ripping them.

I think he'd convert some - i could imagine him paying someone to sit in a studio to do it for him, but they'd never be able to do them all - plus with most of his tunes being on acetate, i dare say most of them are beyond a quality suitable enough to rip - so we'd be doing him a favour giving him those tunes.

I think he'd convert some - i could imagine him paying someone to sit in a studio to do it for him, but they'd never be able to do them all.

He had someone doing this for a good few months last year.... I nearly got involved with it.

Went and leafed through his records, and.... well..... it'd be a big job!!!!

He had someone doing this for a good few months last year.... I nearly got involved with it.

Went and leafed through his records, and.... well..... it'd be a big job!!!!

Yeah I could imagine, thats why I don't think he'd ever get them all done.

I bet if he never recieved a new tune again in his life, and had to play every one of his old records again only ONCE each for the rest of his career, he'd still have enough records to go on for a few years!

• 3 weeks later...

We all seemed to have contributed to Jules' digital collection quite significantly over the last couple of years, including myself... I've been completed in biased in my choices though :mrgreen:

The trance we remember will not be forgotten.

So, from the 2 previous efforts with some further additions:

1. Octagen - Renegade [Five AM]

2. Vincent De Moor - Fly Away (Cosmic Gate Remix)

3. Laptop DJ - Boom (Shane 54 Mix) [White Label]

4. Richard Durand - Ricochet [Terminal 4]

5. Ali Wilson - IPA (Paul King Remix)

6. Vincent De Moor - Flowtation (Signum Signal Remix) [More Moor]

7. W-unit - Friday Saturday Groove [White Label]

8. Hi-gate - You & Me [incentive]

9. Albert Vorne - Formentera What? (Gareth Emery Remix) [Club Elite]

10. Oceanlab - Satellite [Anjunabeats]

11. Nu NRG - Natural Think [Vandit]

12. Gleave - Firedevil (Lost! In Smoke Mix) [Detox]

13. Fabio Stein vs Nightvision - Believe In [White Label]

14. Tom Day - Whisper [Kitschy Records]