Bjorn - July Trance Mix

Bjorn

Righty then, i didn't do this specifically to put on here, but i thought what the hell, its an ok mix so might as well put it on here!!

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/bjorn/a..._--master--.mp3

TL as follows:-

1. Unknown - Unknown [CDR]

2. Jonas Steur - Silent Waves [intuition]

3. Lange Vs. Gareth Emery - This Is New York [Lange Recordings]

4. Jochen Miller - India (Original Mix) [High Contrast]

5. Solid Slide - Belo Horizante (CDR) [Forty 5]

6. Three Drives - Greece 2000 (Mark Norman Remix) [insolent Tracks Spain]

7. Headstrong - Close Your Eyes (Matt Darey Remix) [Darey Products]

8. 4 Strings - Sunrise [Liquid Holland]

9. Tiesto Vs Armin Feat Ferry Corsten - Sweet Traffic [CDR]

10. Marcel Woods - Cherry Blossom [High Contrast]

11. Cloudchaser - Aerodynamic (Alphazone Remix) [skywarp Platinum]

12. Alphazone - Sunrise (Original Club Mix) [Water World Records]

13. Ratty - Sunrise (Mark Sherrys 2005 Sunburst Remix) [Monster Tunes]

14. BK & Judge Jules - Seizure (Jules' Ibizian Edit) [Riot]

15. Scott Mac - Damager 02 (Connected) (Original Mix) [Limit]

Starts nice and trancey and i built it up to sum pretty hard stuff (aphazone and cloudchaser!)

enjoy!

Not bad there mate - your tracklistings are certainly coming on!

HUGE fan of Damager 02 - love mixing that into any set! I love cutting up when it goes "connection". Then the breakdown in the middle is awesome and the bass line once it kicks back is amazing!

You getting on alright with your cd-js mate? Heres hoping I will have mine soon. I keep looking at the cd-j 1000 but the price is SOOOO high!

I think ill get the cdj 800s and a dj-m 600! Ill prob have to put few £'s toward it so lucky got a bit of overtime coming up!

yeah mate, the cdj's are comin along nicely - this mixing is not my best but overall its gettin more consistent which is the main thing, and with more and more practice i will get there!!!

Yeah, ask SI Ep - he just got his cdj800 the other day, i would totally recommend it - i just dont think its worht so much extra money for the 1000!!

Ste mate there is a "Mac Zimms remix & Mark Sherry Remix" of Damager.

I cant stress how much "practise" really does make the difference!

I used to get so frustrated and nearly gave up on mixing totally. I made sure I gave it about 1-2 hours a day (usually straight after school - back in the day!)

Im a bit rusty now, but once I get my new stuff its straight back to my roots!

My advise to you mate is keep recording yourself and play back what you done. Find out where you slipped up with your beats etc or where you think you can make the mix better. Go back do it again and playback. You will find that you tend to keep making the same mistake (with beat matching). I used to get mixed up sometimes whether the tune needed slowing down or pushing. You then sort of develop the ear for it and now I can instantly tell what needs doing (e.g in my "Conclusion" demo I slipped up when dropping the mix and fixed it in like a beat, you can just about notice it when listening, but sometimes its good to see a dj immediately fix his error).

You also find that when mixing you can apply the same technique to a lot of your mix's and overall it improves progressively!

Hey Bjorn that looks great - what about this though:

1. Unknown - Unknown [CDR]

where did you get it from?!

sorry mate - its a secret!!

Im sure in time u will find out what it is, but att he moment i am sworn to secrecy as to information about it and who i got it from!

good advice aza, u will see me slip up a couple of times in this mix but im getting better at realising whether the tune is too slow or too quick etc!

also, i have the mac zimms remix of damager - even more full on belting trance!

sorry mate - its a secret!!

Im sure in time u will find out what it is, but att he moment i am sworn to secrecy as to information about it and who i got it from!

:roll: I await with baited breath... :roll:

Hmmmm. This makes the mix even more interesting!

Downloading now

hm, appears to be my bad, sorry!

in sum gay way i named the thread 'july mix' then put the mix up as 'august' mix :?: :?: :?: !

im such an idiot!

i did the mix in august, but i suppose the tunes are july!

Archived