Fragma - Toca's Miracle (Richard Durand Remix) White Label

Fragma - Toca's Miracle (Richard Durand Remix) White Label

Has any one heard this remix yet?

Tiesto played it on his latest installment of his new radio show, which has been re-named to " Club Life".

Also played 2 other interesting re-makes:

Red Carpet - Alright (Doman & Pettigrew Bootleg) White Label

Nelly Furtado - Say It Right (Peter Bailey Dirty Bootleg Mix) White Label

Jesus wept. Richard Durrand is sure churning them out at the moment.

Does this guy just live in the studio or something :mrgreen:

I wonder what his girlfriend thinks?

Have to say aside from Sunhump (which is still an absolutely fantastic track) I've not been a fan of any of Durrand's work, seems to lack something for me, but guess it's not really my niche anymore.

Tyas has produced some belters but also some very average tracks, that's what happens most of the time when someone's output is so high, there's bound to be a shortcoming on some tracks.

That said fair play to him, he's been the hottest new talent to emerge over the past year or so, probably by sheer hard work, can't knock a guy for that

STOP REMIXING CLASSICS U BASTARDS! WHAT NEXT, SASHA - XPANDER??????? GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

here here!

although as Toca's Miracle is one of my personal faves (a lot of memories attached to this particular track - therefore it actually means something to me) i'm very keen to hear this new remix.

Classics being remixed is only Ok if the originals can be better. I hate it when people remix a classic just for the sake of remixing it.

On this occasion though, I think Richard Durand has done a cracking job. Lethal Industry, in my opinion, one of Tiesto's weaker productions between 2000 and 2005. The Svenson & Gielen remix saved it back then.

I think Richard Durand has kept the only good bit from Lethal Industry (the breakdown), and added his own twist to it. This version actually has some guts and energy.

Found this being hosted on another fourm, if any one wants the link PM me!

tried pming you, it wouldnt let me as your inbox is full. either way, pm me the link, i need to hear this tune as i stated earlier, i have a particular fondness for this track and am dying to hear this remix.

Well, my favourite house track gets the '07 classic update treatment...how did Richard Durand do?

err...

umm...well...I LOVE IT! :wub:

The hairs were standing on end when that vocal came in. I really like the old Fragma track (quite possibly my all time fave due to the memories attached and the vocal) and this new remix updates it very tastefully. This is a sure player definately.

The boy Durands remixes of late have been superb...The Fall, Lethal Industry and now this. I really like his sound.

If positiva knew what was good they'd get this released some brand new remixes so i can buy it!

Big thanks to Marty M and especially Whos This Guy (after the original link didnt work) for allowing me to hear this. :thumbsup:

It's not Positivas choice I don't think, itd be Fragmas.

I havent heard this remix so don't know what all the fuss is about but not holding out much hope as I said before Bar Sunhump O find Durrands stuff to be cack really.

Archived