Your Fav Track's Jules Has Played From 99 onword's

'The Rules' was a fine track, loved that. In fact every single track on Clubbers Guide to 1999 (CD 2) should be in that list, it's still one of my favourite compilation CDs

Hell Yeah!

I was tempted to continue adding tracks from this compilation but in the end just picked out some of my best ones. Jules' CD of the clubbers guide to ibiza (the original one from 1998) was also a great CD with tunes like ayla - ayla, red light district - did you hear me and DJ Nervous - Jack The Groove

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some good lists there. Mine goes like -

Yahel - devotion (avb remix)

twice as nice - overture

gd - choral reef

space bros - shine 2000 (commie remix)

digger - church of ra

mitch & mart - get up

girotondo - ultimate frontier

alena - turn it around (space bros remix)

Jorio - Remember Me - Space Bros Remix

Disco Citizens - Footprints - cant remember the mix!

Lottie - The Sound

Friends Of Matthew - Out There - Lange Mix (Lange's finest production, on par if not better, than Happiness Happening)

X-Cabs - Neuro 99

I'm gonna add a few more:

Azzido Da Bass - Doom's Night (Timo Maas Remix)

Rockafellas - Da Boss Track

Powell - Are U Ready?

Mario Piu - Library

Gouryella - Gouryella

System F - Out Of The Blue

and funky ones:

Powerhouse feat Duane Harden - What You Need

Eclipse - Makes Me Love You

X-Cabs - Neuro 99

I always felt that Jules played the wrong remix of that. The X-Cabs remix was far better than the version Jules played.

Jorio - Remember Me

Anyone else remember Jorio vs Santos 'Remember Camels' ?

It should have been so wrong yet worked really well, was on a Slinky compilation a few years back, may have been Slinky 'Planet Russia'

Icon - Voco Me

Dial M for Moguai - Beatbox

Hands Burn - Good Shot

Dreamwaver - Liquid:MM

Airwave - Save Me

Dj Worris - The Drug

Burgy - Lochfrass

Primer - Everlast

Art of Trance - madagascar

Blank & Jones - Cream

Yomanda - Synth & Strings

Mike Koglin - The Silence

Matt Darey - Liberation

Ayla - Ayla

Most things released on Nukleuz Green label

Hands Burn - Good Shot

I can't find that f**ker anywhere - unless i'm prepared to pay £40+ for it - which i'm not :blink:

Most things released on Nukleuz Green label

One of my favourite labels pre-2001 - it went downhill rapidly then though :(

Although they've got two crackers coming up - new remixes of Mario Piu - The Vision, and the PHATT remix of CRW - I Feel Love

Edited by Briggsy

Anyone else remember Jorio vs Santos 'Remember Camels' ?

It should have been so wrong yet worked really well, was on a Slinky compilation a few years back, may have been Slinky 'Planet Russia'

i had this on white label until i sold my vinyl :confused:

Hands Burn - Good Shot

Few Vinyl copies for sale on Discogs, all fairly cheap matey

I have the FFRR copy of this in my folks garage next to a bag of cement. Gone hard.

It does have the impeccable Fontaine & Vern mix on it too. If it's worth £40 you can have it for £20. :ph34r:

Hands Burn can be found on ebay cheaper than 40 quid (thats HTFR prices!, according to them I've got many a slabe of vinyl worth 20-30 quid!), given be on your guard as you might get whats supposedly mint apearing to be scratched to f-it can even happen on discogs but there we are.

I havent added to the list of tracks, you may all gather, why not? As much as I like the tracks listed and some of them I don't actually know (some I don't honestly! Simcuts constantly saying 'remember this one?@ and I've never heard of the track before!!) and as much as I like to look back and say Jules played this that and tother, I jujst cant be botheeed to if that makes any sense? we might as well get Dormouse to get a list of Jule's entire record collection while were at it!

I dunno being daft really me.

Or should i just shut up (well stop typing piffle) and add to the list?

Place your bets now!

Wasn't this the annoying "somebody answer the phone" BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING :o

yeah it was! I actually liked this and still do. The old Yomanda productions were funky thumping rollers. I love them.

In fact another to add to the list...

DJ JEAN - The Launch - Yomanda remix, the bassline on a loud system sounds serisouly heavy. It zipps along at a fair old pace.

Also, anyone mentioned;

Matt Darey - Liberation - Ferry Corsten mix? Another trancer that zips along with plenty of groove. Very good stuff.

Brooklyn Bounce - Club Bizarre - Tomcraft mix

Edited by Moonman

Il add a few more

Pulp victim - the world (moonman's extended reconstruction)

R.O.O.S. - Instant Moments

Rio Klein Feat. Shelley Harland - Fearless [Push Mix]

Schiller - Das Glockenspiel ( DJ Tiesto Remix)

Signum - What ya got 4 me (vocal mix)

Skip Raiders Featuring Jada - Another Day (Planet Perfecto Remix)

Slipmatt - Space (Ibiza Terrace Mix)

Solar Factor - No Return

Spoiled and Zigo - More and More (Flickman Remix)

System F - Cry

Tenth_planet-ghosts

Tomba Vira - The Sound Of Oh Yeah

York - Reachers Of Cilvillzation (Rank 1 Remix)

Hemstock & Jennings - Mirage Of Hope (original Mix)

Graham Gold Vs. B'Jammin - Golden Sun (Kansai Remix)

darude- Feel The Beat (JS16 Dark Remix)

Candee Jay - If I Were You (Michael Woods Remix)

And some more abit more banging

3 Phase Feat Dr Motte - Der Klang Der Familie

Ariel - A9

Dark Monks - Insane (Steve Murano Vocal Remix)

Dave Clarke - Before I Was So Rudely Interrupted

Dogzilla - your eyes (original mix)

F & W - You Will Understand (Original Mix)

Gouryella - Ligaya (Walt mix)

Joy Kitikonti - Joy Energizer

Mario Piu aka DJ Arabeske - Serendipity (Mas Mix)

Rank 1 - Beats @ Rank 1 dotcom

The Clergy - The Oboe Song (The Green Martian Remix)

Untidy Dubs Vol 1 - Funky Groove

V-Three - Zuluu

yves_deruyter-calling_earth_(2002_mix)

:)

X-Cabs - Neuro 99

I always felt that Jules played the wrong remix of that. The X-Cabs remix was far better than the version Jules played.

Cue Tim... B)

I have to completely disagree with you there Briggsy! Although I would agree that it is the next best version of the 99 series. Confusingly, the Additive remix from that year is actually the X-Cabs remix from 96, if I'm not mistaken? Anyway I have an ultra-rare white label with both the X-Cabs remix on one side and the 99 Mix on the other, so everyone's a winner :mrgreen:

I have to completely disagree with you there Briggsy! Although I would agree that it is the next best version of the 99 series. Confusingly, the Additive remix from that year is actually the X-Cabs remix from 96, if I'm not mistaken? Anyway I have an ultra-rare white label with both the X-Cabs remix on one side and the 99 Mix on the other, so everyone's a winner :mrgreen:

excuse tim for his bummingness, it his favourite record for frisbee throwing :thumbsup:

I am, of course, entirely biased because it the record itself took me 4 years to track down by name, and then another year to find the bastard online... of course, it'd be much easier to find a record nowadays with all the knowledge we have but when you spend so much time hunting down a track, that initial feeling of success and achievement inevitably elevates the significance of the record for me to an unprecedented level, which perhaps is reflected less in the quality of track itself than in the journey I took to get it.