Your Fav Track's Jules Has Played From 99 onword's

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am, of course, entirely biased because it the record itself took me 4 years to track down by name, and then another year to find the bastard online... of course, it'd be much easier to find a record nowadays with all the knowledge we have but when you spend so much time hunting down a track, that initial feeling of success and achievement inevitably elevates the significance of the record for me to an unprecedented level, which perhaps is reflected less in the quality of track itself than in the journey I took to get it.

i was just kidding Timothy :P

I infact love neuro too, wicked wicked tune - both high energy & euphoric :thumbsup:

Uberdruck - Drugface

I have the limited edition picture disc of this with that weird face on it. Good tune and i didnt know it was a pic disc when i ordered it, it was a nice surprise when i opened the mail to find it. Again, another purchase from the once mighty Dotvinyl.com, who for some reason were later hated on

Das Klangwerk - Kiss my ass

Uberdruck - Drugface

Miss Shiva - Dreams

Those are awesome tracks! I still play "Kiss My Ass" regularly now, as I do the Cosmic Gate remix of Miss Shiva - Dreams

As for Uberdruck - Drugface - i've also got that picture disc, although i've only ever played it twice. Its a bit of a weird tune that doesn't really fit anywhere in a set too well :(

Again, another purchase from the once mighty Dotvinyl.com, who for some reason were later hated on

They were a great shop when they were internet-only - they had loads of exclusives with super-quick delivery, but when they opened their Watford shop, they lost interest in the internet side of things. The exclusives went, the website was weeks out of date, and their deliveries went really slow. Thats when everyone turned against them. It was a bad move by them really - they must have lost a lot of business. The internet side of things surely must have made more money than the Watford shop.

• 3 weeks later...
DJ Kim - Jetlag

Mr Philips - 7th Day (tho iv still never been able 2 get the mix jules played)

DJ Gert - Gimmie Some More

Slipmat - Space

Lava - Autumn

Reeloop - f***ing Society

B)

Jules played the CJ Stone Mix of Mr Philips mate, released on the same label as Burgy - Lochfrass.

If l remember correctly Jules played a version of this (Green Martian"Industry") at Tall Trees, Newquay either late 2006 or early part of 2007. It sounded awesome and brought back alot of memories.

Maybe the Durango 95 Mix that had the saxophone on it? :)

Edited by Simcut

I have the limited edition picture disc of this with that weird face on it. Good tune and i didnt know it was a pic disc when i ordered it, it was a nice surprise when i opened the mail to find it. Again, another purchase from the once mighty Dotvinyl.com, who for some reason were later hated on

They ripped people off, took money off people and never sent the records, claimed they got lost in the post and they will refund, and never did.

They got shut down :) thank god.

• 1 month later...

DJ Sandy vs Housetrap - 'Overdrive' (Mogui Amnesia fog generator mix) - Simple but amazing. I think Jules once said that this was one of his favourite tunes of the last 10 years...

D Bop - 'One Hand Clapping' (Jon the Dentist Mix) - How can sound exist if there's no one there to hear it?

Push - Strange World (2000 Remake)

Vincent De Moor - Flowtation (Original Mix)

Mitch & Mart - 'Get Up'. Banging - That's an understatement!

Space Brothers - Shine (2000 remix)

Signum - 'The Pressure' (Baby Doc Mix)

Hi Gate - Caned & Unable. A great & simple filler to play in between the big vocal trancers. I still play this again and again even after 7 years

Apollo 440 - 'Heart Go Boom' (Olav Basoski Remix). Another great filler track.

Anything by Lange. Su Real 'You took my breath away' is one of my favourites. Slightly cheesy vocal, but so what.

**Some of these tracks are included in my house classics mix. Click here to download http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3S5Z7MSU ***

... and here for the cover in nero format here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YC30F8QJ

Edited by dancetothedrummersbeat

• 6 years later...

DJ Kim - Jetlag

Mr Philips - 7th Day (tho iv still never been able 2 get the mix jules played)

DJ Gert - Gimmie Some More

Slipmat - Space

Lava - Autumn

Reeloop - f***ing Society

cool.gif

Jules played the CJ Stone Mix of Mr Philips mate, released on the same label as Burgy - Lochfrass.

no he didnt m8 i have the mix jules played its this 100 percent

Mr. Phillips - 7th Day (Wednesday@BCM Remix)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

no he didnt m8 i have the mix jules played its this 100 percent

Mr. Phillips - 7th Day (Wednesday@BCM Remix)

Yeah it's this version Jules played. Think he knocks the needle flying in the middle of the breakdown at the live set from the Arches in Glasgow, 2000. Always remember cos he places the needle back at the start of the breakdown again. Such a good tune this.