Ashes series

bigsteve

Absolutely bloody amazing! As a fanatical cricket fan I have tried to watch most of the tests even whilst painting and it's been gripping stuff throughout... think we made a meal of getting those 2 final wickets this morning but to be honest it was a flat top so it was great to see us level the series.

Fantastic!

Absolutely bloody amazing! As a fanatical cricket fan I have tried to watch most of the tests even whilst painting and it's been gripping stuff throughout... think we made a meal of getting those 2 final wickets this morning but to be honest it was a flat top so it was great to see us level the series.

Fantastic!

Never knew you were into your cricket Tim :? I've been watching cricket for a while now and am a Northants fan - I guess you're into Kent :?

I was so worried England were going to throw it away this morning, and inevitably the series as well. Thankfully not tho - like you say, they just struggled to get the last 2 wickets. Still, we've beaten them and kept the series alive

id like to see collingwood in, or robert key if i was to drop bell, though would be unfair to drop anyone i think after winning the test.

lol not sure what he did, didnt see it cos i was at work and only read that it was a 'freak accident'

was probably a sniper from the crowd, as we'd have struggled again against him :lol:

Lol yeah he trod on the ball and went down like a sack of s***, was rather funny although he apparently tore the ligerments in his anckel?

What do you guys think of Shane warn? i cant stand the bloke

apparently the next wiket will suit the ozzies a lot more as it apparently ideal for spin bowling!

I am also a big criket fan, and really liking the 20-20 :!: what do u guys think of 20-20?

Absolutely bloody amazing! As a fanatical cricket fan I have tried to watch most of the tests even whilst painting  

Fantastic!

What kind of painting do you do? are you a decorator or do paint artisticly?

He does still lifes. Has naked old women sat in front of him with a bowl of fruit covering themselves. :cry:

:lol::lol:

20-20 was a great invention and one of my mates who used to take the p1ss out of me for watching 'a dull and boring game where nothing happens for 5 days and then its a draw anyway' is now well into cricket. He started watching the 20-20 on TV and then went to a few games at Chester-le-Street. He now even goes to Tests! Clear proof that 20-20 does get more people interested in the game.

It was good to see a full house yesterday for a game that could have been over in 10 minutes

I can't see there being a result in the Old Trafford Test now. Typical Mancunian weather has ruined it. Glad Warne's gone, but I just can't see there being enough time for England to post a big enough score and get the Aussies out

wroooooooooooooong! :-)

Still gotta get 10 wickets though, that's no mean feat seeing as they need 399 to win yet remember they made 300 last innings when we had them down early. Will be watching with great intent today! I reckon Australia will push for a cheeky win if they dont lose wickets early :?

Archived