JS16 - My Rosegarden

Maybe I'm becoming a boring old git, but after my year in exile, listening to the wireless again now I have to admit I was expecting so much more from this, especially since it was selected as Jules' T&T just last week.

Maybe I'm becoming a boring old git, but after my year in exile, listening to the wireless again now I have to admit I was expecting so much more from this, especially since it was selected as Jules' T&T just last week.

Yeah you cant love em all but it certainly ticks all the boxes for me :mrgreen:

I thought the same when I heard it first but it really grows on you FAST!!!

Not liking this one at all. Apart from that, I've listened to Jules' show for a bit this week for the first time in 7 or 8 weeks and the tunes are sounding good as ever.

Still plays a lot of the same songs week in week out though.

Dogzilla "Frozen" being one of them. Another bland song, IMO.

I'm fed up of average tracks. When you make a track, surely you must think "I want to astonish every sir out there with my carefully crafted track"? Half the drone these days sounds like producers have all bought themselves lounge chairs for their studios as they sit back whist making a track and say "ah, that'll do". :wall:

Yeah, there a loads of good things about Finland. Kimi Raikkonen for example. He's really charasmatic and fun ;) . God, the man makese want to go to sleep listening to him. A most excellent controller of the modern combustion engine though :P .

Look at all the other good things about Finland...... Like.......... Erm............

Fins?

fin2.jpg

Ha, ha. :lol:

there is a good chance u might be able to get a promo of this from a finnish record shop! i bought w/l of cosmicman - i love u from a shop based in helsinki online yrs ago, cant quite rem name of tho..

there is a good chance u might be able to get a promo of this from a finnish record shop! i bought w/l of cosmicman - i love u from a shop based in helsinki online yrs ago, cant quite rem name of tho..

Lol same as me, I cant remember the shop either :-(