TUNE!!!!111

Bjorn

fly away is out imminently m8, i ve got tokyo above and beyond mix and its awesome!!

other tunes doin it for me just now are..

dt8 - power of one

bedrock - heaven scent (greg downey)

bodyrox - yeh yeh(bryan kearney)

lost witness - dreams

Jams Zabiela-Human (Renaissance) ize loving, I donen a slight edit of it as it not long enough for me!

Be interested to hear that mate, always interested to hear a H.I. Edit :thumbsup:

(btw I corrected some of your typing too ;) )

Lange-Red October, gorgeous music.

Love both of the new Lange tracks, probably just leaning towards 'Angel Falls' as my favourite but 'Red October' is sumptuous as well.

The two new Benz & MD tracks are wicked aswell

From the other side of the world (so i'm a bit behind( - and this japanese keyboard has no right bracket!!!!

biggest of my internet cafe downloads on the MP3 player...:

Adam S - Turn Up For The Books

First and Andre - Cruiser (Alex Morph Remix]

John O Callaghan - Elevator Dance Off

Brazen - Toto

Viator - Rangiora (Octagen Remix]

I'll be back next tuesday, so expect a travelling mix summing up my country visits and lots of posts!!

VDM - No Hesitation (2007 Rework)#

Sounds virtually identical to the original to me, rather pointless but fantastic tracl all t same.

Yeah I'd agree it does sound very similar, just a bit harder. I can't knock it though as it was a wicked track then. It sounds so industrial. Like you'd expect a load of heavy machinery in a factory to sound <_< .

Niklas Harding & Funabashi 'Addictive' (Mat Zo Remix)

Right up there with the Original which was one of my favourites from last year, just a shame I can't really play it out at ES :(

Archived