craigfest 2007!!!

Craig

im havin a bit of shindig in my HOUSE!!! :blink: on 1st sept!! i know most of u are from down south , but hey any board members are welcome to come

up for the massive weekend party startin 1st thru to 1st jan 2008!!

hopefully steve and tim will be there with steve doin a set!

it shd be errr FULL FIRE :mrgreen:

I hope I can make this Craig matey... If I can, I will bring a small holdall for all the vinyl I'll be bringing back! ;)

Just a long way away for me - would be an 8 hour journey up there but I've the wisdom teeth out earlier than I thought now so... :)

Steve, please explain what you're going on about. :confused:

I'm involved with Glasgow's bid to host the Commonwealth Games in 2014 and at the moment the 70 remaining Commonwealth nations are sending delegates to Glasgow to decide whether they will vote for Glasgow or Abuja in Nigeria - clearly there's only one choice ;)

http://www.glasgow2014.com/

• 1 month later...

here we here we fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuuuuuckin gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:D

What happened! A report, pics? :)

I am sorry but I could not make Glasgow, if that is where you reside, as i had to attend a jousting tournament.

i was also out jousting last night. the local peterborough totty! oh i came to regret it this morning when they wouldnt leave...

Archived