judge jules live from global gathering 27-07-2007 on Radio 1

Moonman

How do ya mean mate?? you just have the two channels cued in your headphones is it???

Kind of - I simply have both tunes layered over each other in both ears. I don't have one channel playing in one ear and another channel playing in the other.

Thats the method that works best for me, so its the method i've always stuck to - and I can't see it changing

Digital Deviant were beind the Perfecto Wavelength business? Sounded a bit out of tune in places to me in the venue...

I didn't have a clue what the mark Ronson track was having been out of the country for 3 months, needed my friend to tell me it must have been a bootleg!

Kind of - I simply have both tunes layered over each other in both ears. I don't have one channel playing in one ear and another channel playing in the other.

Thats the method that works best for me, so its the method i've always stuck to - and I can't see it changing

one ear on headphones and one ear on monitor for me all the time. I can do it with both channels in the cans but i find it takes a lot longer to get a good match and well, i dont seem to get as good a match as i do with a monitor. That said i have to rely on the venue having a monitor.

Judge Jules

01. Marcel Woods – ‘Lemon Tree’ (High Contrast)

02. Sander van Doorn - Riff (Spinnin 2007)

03. Digital Deviant – ‘Perfecto Wavelength’ (White Label)

04. Tiesto feat. BT - Break My Fall (Airbase Dub)

05. Fred Baker & Greg Nash - Atlantis City (Spnnin 2007)

06. Judge Jules - Laid Bare (Ibiza Trumpet Mix)(White Label)

07. Red Hot Chili Peppers vs Armin van Buuren - Waiting For A Control Freak (Ant Attwood Mashup) (White Label)

08. Ferry Corsten - Brain Box (Flashover Recordings 2007)

09. Miika Leinonen – ‘Shadow Hearts’ (Alter Ego)

10. Vincent De Moor – ‘Fly Away’ [Cosmic Gate mix] (New State)

11. Hemstock & Jennings - Lazdc (White Label)

12. Unknown - ‘Up Yer Ronson’(Judge Jules Bootleg Edit)(White Label)

I'm almost sure the first tune Jules played was JS 16 "Rosegarden". I'll check it out.

I think a bit of rosegarden gets played just before they cut to the main arena for the live set. He definitely didn't play it there tho, must have been to fill a couple more minutes while they got ready to switch to the arena. This would explain why it doesn't appear on the tracklist but I agree with Chrissie, I'm sure I heard a couple of minutes of it on the listen again... then it just suddenly cuts in half way through lemon tree and jules gets straight on the mic. Perhaps the first couple of minutes weren't getting through properly.

Archived