Prison Break

Aza

Can't believe I overlooked this programme until a mate of mine in uni pointed out and recommended this!

Anyone watched this/heard of it?

I watched the first two seasons in two weeks (quicker than my boshing at Lost!) and boy is it good :) Season 3 is coming out mid September and very much looking forward to it.

Also, Ferry Corsten has made a wicked trancer out of the theme for this programme!

• 2 weeks later...

prison break is awesome. Almost got as hooked on this as 24. Season 1 is better than season 2 i think but season 2 has a different take being as they are then out (Aza already gave that away). Good ending to season 2 as well so looking forward to the 3rd.

I prefer 24 too. I don't have enough time to watch all of Prison Break as well, and I don't think my other half would approve either. :)

KR

Ah see this is where my job comes in handy. Im currently doing in house securtity for a college and seem to get plenty of time to sit watching dvds and streaming tv shows. thats where i watched alot of prison break and im now working through heroes.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived