Deadmau5

Max Kane

I really cannot believe this guys output at the moment, seemingly each day theres a new Deadmau5 track or remix coming out. What makes it more remarkable is the outstanding quality of each track & remix, he's rather beginning to dominate my playlists.

Recent tracks that are just immense...

'Faxing Berlin' (the big hit)

'Jaded'

'Not Exactly'

'Will Fail'

'Arguru'

Remixes

One+One 'No Pressure' (Deadmau5 Remix)

Young Rebels 'It's Our Future' (Deadmau5 Remix)

Matt Rock 'What You Feel' (Deadmau5 Remix)

James Talk 'Remote' (Deadmau5 Remix)

Jorgenson 'Untitled' (Deadmau5 Remix)

I've had to refrain from buying some of em cos I don't wana be putting out Deadmau5 tribute mixes each week :lol:

he's pretty good. For me it's Dave Spoon. I cant seem to stop buying his tracks/remixes; his productions are right up my street and dominate my cd wallet. Every year there appears to be 3-4 big producers who are so consistently good. This year it seems that Dave Spoon, Deadmau5 and Axwell are the big three. Also reflective of the sound thats big this year i think.

• 4 weeks later...
Only just got into deadmau5 but now ive took the time to listen i really am getting into his productions and like Tom said more his tunes are getting on my playlist. Talented Guy!

I think he needs to guard against overkill, his tracks were always quite diverse until 'Faxing Berlin' became as massive as it did, since then a lot of his work is starting to sound samey.

That said I'm still very much a fan

i cannot stop listening to 'Faxing Berlin', must have listened to it 15 times yesterday! simply stunning tune, really is!!

That man deserves something so very special, can do no wrong at the mo!

I think he needs to guard against overkill, his tracks were always quite diverse until 'Faxing Berlin' became as massive as it did, since then a lot of his work is starting to sound samey.

That said I'm still very much a fan

I agree with you. Look what happened to Fabio Stein so many of his tunes sounded very samey.

• 1 month later...

Just to revisit this thread, has anyone suffered Deadmau5 burnout? I know that a lot of people are sick of his material now, however I still think he's producing some excellent stuff, 'Complications' is superb

... otherwise Deadmau5 not doing owt for me really... too much bit like that Cristian padurau guy!

That particular Cristian did sign up on this board some time ago... think he promoted a few mixes and then left! He's also got some releases on Audiojelly I think.

Have to say that he's back on top form again at the moment.

Purple Code 'The Rising' (Deadmau5 Remix)

Cirez D 'Teaser' (Deadmau5 Remix)

Marco DeMark 'Tiny Dancer' (Deadmau5 Dub)

Are all exceptional

Archived