Deadmau5

Max Kane

I'm a bit tired of his sound now. Its starting to sound a bit samey.

I think he's rushed too many productions out close together to get his name out there in order to secure DJ bookings. As a result, he's ran out of ideas quickly.

I think he needs a break away from the studio now for a bit otherwise people are going to get tired of him.

f***in hell is this guy imprisoned in a studio or wat??? he seems to be knocking tunes out left right and centre!!!!!!!! I am kinda getten bored of his sound now already. I think Briggsy hit the nail on the head there, he needs to get away from the studio for a bit to get some new inspiration!! lovin his cirez d remix at the mo alright and 'the reward is cheese' is still rockin my socks :)

I think I'm the only person that finds Deadmau5 overrated

No, I'm with you - I think he's over-rated too.

he's done some good tunes, he's done some bad tunes - just like a lot of other artists.

The only reason he stands out is because he's churned out so much work in such a short space of time. I think he'll do a Fergie and peak early and vanish again at a young age because ideas have run out early on.

I agree that some of his work is a bit samey (as I've commented on previously in this thread) but also some of it is simply outstanding. Generally I think that most people seem to have missed out on his best productions & remixes just because they don't carry his signature sound.

The remix of Purple Code has nothing in common with the perceived 'Deadmau5 sound' which everyone seems to be 'tired' of. The 'Complications' ep was also magnificent but cos Armin didn't play any of the tracks a lot of people missed it & still believe he churns out generic side-chained 'McProg'

Archived