Currently Playing

Max Kane

Cool Moonman!! Might try some of that. I love synth!!

Atm I am mostly playing The Prodigy Experience which I feel was their best work. It's making me dance alot! Some one stole mine and a few others and I've got it again now, on my itouch, which is a touch. HA!!!

I LOVE Prodigy Experience. Proper rave. Its mad to think how they're so popular again now, considering they've gone full circle back to rave. Its only a few years ago they totally denounced it, round the time of 'Fat Of The Land'

I'm currently listening to Irish radio (2fm), which can be pretty good on a Saturday night. (Its where the Jules Homelands Ireland sets from 2000 on here were broadcast on)

yeah I love Experience too, but my fave is probably MFTJG :)

I'm listening to a friend of mine in Denmark playing the new Gaia track (well I say new as in new last year lol)

Yeah MFTJG was my first cd. Still get such enjoyment out of it even now. When I got my first HiFi for Christmas, my parents asked me what cd I wanted. I said MFTJG.

The look of joy on their faces that turned to absolute horror that Christmas morning at 7am listening to The Prodigy, is something I'll never forget!!

Set the tone I suppose. Sorry for going off topic.

Oh, at the mo, Dave Kane, Clarkness, (Slacker Mix). Class.

Ultraform? isn't that some sort of womens tampon or something?

Think your thinking of Bodyform?

Lynn? Tim? please confirm! haha ;)

Ultraform is a guy called Fabian who is a friend of mine who produces Hard Trance amongst other things. Really nice guy & very talented.

and lol @ milkybarkid, I bet your parents loved that :D :D "f*** THEM AND THEIR LAWWWWW!" blasting out of the speakers on Xmas morning.

Okay, current track I'm playing:-

Signum feat. Scott Mac - Just Do It

f****** TUNE

Edited by Simcut

Nothing! Sitting here in silence for the last hour browsing the board! need to get on the case....random tune off the top of my head....

Armas - Angels & Demons...cos I had this before I'd heard anyone play it out. Then I saw Simon Patterson at Gods one night and this came on. Dancing in the middle of Godskitchen dancefloor, thinking I knew I'd heard it, but then my mate asked me if I knew what this was so the pressure was on! Nailed it though! ;-)

The best tune of the first half of 2006 for me.

and lol @ milkybarkid, I bet your parents loved that :D :D "f*** THEM AND THEIR LAWWWWW!" blasting out of the speakers on Xmas morning.

Okay, current track I'm playing:-

Signum feat. Scott Mac - Just Do It

f****** TUNE

Thats the one!!!

Only second track in too iirc, which meant it was played a few times before breakfast. They were horrified by the whole thing though. Good times.

Oh, back when I used to tolerate a bit of *whispers* hard house, a remix of that SIgnum tune was my favourite, and still is.

Thats the one!!!

Only second track in too iirc, which meant it was played a few times before breakfast. They were horrified by the whole thing though. Good times.

Oh, back when I used to tolerate a bit of *whispers* hard house, a remix of that SIgnum tune was my favourite, and still is.

I really loved Break & Enter, f****** great track that was.

Just Do It is a f****** beast, not too keen on the mix in your youtube link though :(