Currently Playing

Max Kane

Cerf & Mitiska & Jaren Light The Skies (retrobyte light the sidechain mix) (Armada Music Holland)

This tune will always be a bit special to me as it got an amazing reponse when I played my first major gig down in London, was a 'moment' :wub::lol:

Andy Duguid 'Don't Belong' (Phynn Remix)

Have loved the Original of this track since I first heard it & now there's a tasty Phynn remix aswell, should suit those of you with trancier tastes

I love this tune too and have a feeling it was Tom who introduced me to this tune (the original) as l think it is on one of his mixes.

DJ Tiesto - Sparkles (Transa Mix) Nebula

Lovely tune that. I believe it's on one of Sir Ferry Corsten's mixes on a download on here subbing in for Jules.

I am listening to Marvin Gaye - 'What's Going On!'

Im really into that tune as well chrissie - i heard it when jules stood in for eddie - cant find any info on the net about it yet though :wall:

Beatport mate, has been on for about a week :winkthumbsup:

Cheers Tom, l'll check it out. Jules played it last night on his show and it is listed as Era vulgaris & Davide Bomben "Bastard Acoustic" (Monster Tunes)

Yeh it's on Monster, easiest way to find it is do a label search on beatport, then browse the Monster Tunes catalogue. Personally prefer the 'Dub Mix'

Archived