Currently Playing

Max Kane

Doherty=overated druggy imo ;)

I've had nuff arguments with people about Doherty & don't want this thread to turn into another one, but generally I find that people who enjoy his music (such as I) couldn't care less about his former substance abuses (he's clean now). The negative drug orientated remarks usually come from those who have no regard with the Libertines or 'Shambles.

DT8 Project 'Power of One' (Mike Shiver Catching Sun remix)

Just picked this up from the mondo promo pool & have to say it's excellent, nice & chunky, the Original mix is also pretty tasty.

That LA2DC track is on there aswell, Dale Corderory Dub Mix is excellent

DT8 Project 'Power of One' (Mike Shiver Catching Sun remix)

Just picked this up from the mondo promo pool & have to say it's excellent, nice & chunky, the Original mix is also pretty tasty.

That LA2DC track is on there aswell, Dale Corderory Dub Mix is excellent

can u give me a link tom i love LA2DC i shall buy it right now

Chemical Brothers "Dig Your Own Hole" LP. In my head, this is what dance music SHOULD sound like and the prodigy "Fat Of The Land" LP. The hybrid of rock and breaks works so well. Lately i've been getting into rock/indie again, hell i have even started to learn the ol guitar again. Bit rusty after not playing for 5 years though!

Chemical Brothers "Dig Your Own Hole" LP. In my head, this is what dance music SHOULD sound like and the prodigy "Fat Of The Land" LP. The hybrid of rock and breaks works so well. Lately i've been getting into rock/indie again, hell i have even started to learn the ol guitar again. Bit rusty after not playing for 5 years though!

Seminal album mate, I dug this out the other week actually for the car, 'Elektrobank' 'Setting Sun' & 'Lost In the K-Hole' are all immense

I'm not really a fan of Biffy Clyro as they're a bit full on for me. I like acoustic versions of their tracks. Machines is a good track though as thats more chilled.

They're an excellent live band, really performed well when I got to see them.

Currently have Babyshambles 'Flophouse' playing, Doherty at his melancholic best

I'm really loving the new mix of "Freak" by Sandy Rivera & Haze (Bart B Moore Dub) that Pete Tong is playing atm, it sure does rock. Also Fish Go Deep "The Cure and The Cause" (Cube Guys Remix) another new mix of this excellent tune.

M6 "Destination 6" is another tune l keep listening to, also Hybrid - "Finished Symphony" (Deadmau5 mix) and Mikka Leonien "Washed Away By Rain"