oasis - champagne supernova bootleg!

Craig

PVD played it at Crasher last night. Not for me thanks :thumbsdown: . It made me cringe whn the whole room started singing along to it.

hmmm i have to agree. It just makes me think "beerboy" and i dont know why, i suppose its because it's the sort of tune that would absolutely kill it at Oceana's or Liquid or some dodgy Luminar club. I love Oasis dont get me wrong, but this just isnt for me. I know what you mean Uber about the cringe factor.

I do however, wish people would stop making these type of bootlegs, how many have we had this year? again, not all of them are bad but there have been loads.

yeah would love to hear this out! i d/l the planet love set but its interuppted by stupid irish radio ads!!!! :wall:

would love to hear a full(ish) length rip of this!

i read in an interview with armin that he is not behind it...but u cld be right, plausable denability from armin! ;)

i hope to GOD this gets a release in some way but i rather doubt it.. but the potential this tune has is massive!

Gutted I missed it at Crasher! I heard Armin drop it at his 7 hour set at Amnesia last month and thats it, other than half the tune on the planet love set thats knocking around.

I'd love to get hold of this, as I think its one of the better bootlegs around this year. Even the Armin board has very little details on it.