Do you members want downloads to be split or whole?

Neuro

Future Judge Jules sets for download  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello everyone

Whilst I deliver and organize more new Jules sets for download and get it ready for October 8th with the new site, are people happier with one big download or a couple of small ones for larges sets (e.g. 2x 50MB downloads or 1x 100MB)?

If people's connections are dodgy and they're not quick, then they don't like massive files to download.

If you don't care, select the third option.

depends on the file.

if it's lots of individual sets then i don't mind it being split between the dj's. but if it's a 2 hour set by jules for example, then i'd prefer to have it as one complete file.

EDIT - sorry to go against the flow.

Edited by Gregg

If its a two hour set, then 2x one hour downloads is fine - but if its a one hour set, 2x half hour sections seems a bit pointless. :D

I'd agree with this, i feel that anything over 80 mins (CD length) needs to be split though, it's just a bit easier to manage

if its jules and then someone else after then split

Yeah, especially if its Westwood.

If its Westwood, then it should be split into as many pieces as possible, so that it's destroyed beyond recognition and can't even be put back together with Pro Tools.

Between us, we could finally rid the world of the evil Westwood!

westwood.jpg

Edited by Briggsy

If its Westwood, then it should be split into as many pieces as possible, so that it's destroyed beyond recognition and can't even be put back together with Pro Tools.

:lol::lol::lol: I loved this, couldn't agree more!

Briggsy: Sorry, there will be no Westwood downloads, as fortunately we do not have any audio of this type to upload!

This is a pretty conclusive poll, which has surprised me. I will be releasing full downloads then in the future; any which are released as split will be merged again and the old topic deleted.

Thanks a lot guys and gals!