Please read - (all members)

Neuro

Hi Chewbains. welcome to the board. From reading Fuzzy's reply above it looks like one post is all it takes to be able to download. We just all love to have a good chat about the music on here so we can all get more out of the audio on offer. I guess the 1 post thing is just to encourage people to join up and get involved with the discussions. Otherwise there could be loads of people coming accross the site and downloading stuff but we would never know it. It's great to hear how the music has had an impact on those who find it here and we all just love to chat about the good old days of trance so hopefully you'll fit right in here. No need to be shy this is a very friendly message board and it's the only one I ever post on for that reason. I really hope you enjoy all the site has to offer and I'm sure you'll discover lots of those missing tune ID's on here as many of us have over the years. :thumbsup:

I am new to this whole forum thing and am actually quite shy, even in anonymity on the net, about being vocal in a community. I'm not at the moment au fait with downloads/uploads, so I'm in agreement with number2fan,fuzzylogics stance. Like Jonny5isalive I came accross this site by chance trying to find a (to me)rare track.

In the 90's I used to tape PT/JJ and dump down tracks for the car -often buying them on release. But - heinous crime!! I didn't always leave the credits on so some tracks remain anonymous. Besides my homemade compilations I've a couple of mixes from the early 00's -not deduced from when yet.

Anyhow, site looks brill and am amazed it appears to have been around since 05!

Welcome to the forums mate! You weren't the only one that used to tape JJ, so don't worry ;) do you still have any of the tapes by the way?

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the forums mate! You weren't the only one that used to tape JJ, so don't worry ;) do you still have any of the tapes by the way?

Welcome to the site!

Yes - I have my treasured compilations which I'm currently transfering to cd. Disappointingly don't have as many 'mixes' as thought and with much dismay the tape labelled 18/2/00 is an inaudible hiss....I seem to recall my stack playing up at one point, just before it became ..er.. 'dismantled'!

The couple of mixes I have left are from around 05 so will be more easily attainable in the public domain. The one I'm recording at the moment was jan 28 06.

I still have some unlabelled tapes to sort.

Oh sweet, how many tapes do you have, roughly?

I'm the main archiving bloke for transferring things from tape to mp3 for the site. I have over 200 tapes here and I've recorded & digitised almost half of them for here already. A number of people have sent tapes to myself & to Tim (aka Traill aka Neuro aka Site Owner) and we have digitised tapes for them, so it would be great if you could let me know what tapes you have and from what date ranges :) maybe I can archive them for the site?

Edited by Simcut

Oh sweet, how many tapes do you have, roughly?

I'm the main archiving bloke for transferring things from tape to mp3 for the site. I have over 200 tapes here and I've recorded & digitised almost half of them for here already. A number of people have sent tapes to myself & to Tim (aka Traill aka Neuro aka Site Owner) and we have digitised tapes for them, so it would be great if you could let me know what tapes you have and from what date ranges :) maybe I can archive them for the site?

Unfortunatley no gold mine.....not sure the quality of my tapes would be relavent as they really are tunes just 'dumped' together. Also the earlier tapes have PT interpersed with JJ. I have a meagre 40-ish with the earlier ones being PT . So far have now identified two mixes as 19/3/05 and 28/1/06...I susspect are readily available. However am willing to share ...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

There is a god, and he/she is whoever launched this site, ive been after a particular set of jj for over 10 years since my tape deck chewed up the original, having looked at the audio section i think i will be downloading most of the sets i have on tape straight onto my pc!

Welcome, my sentiment too! I only found this site in June, much to my chagrin...meant at that point I'd 'lost' good mixes under crappy compilations I'd compiled for exersizing to without realising...and then ther's the track listings helping ID tracks in the days when I just taped stuff that just sounded good....I think it's a treasure trove!!!

• 4 months later...

We hope you have been enjoying and making use of our downloads system that's taken many hours and painstaking effort to put in place and upload the content. There are over 150 more files still to be added to this, which I am doing at the moment, but in the meantime I do ask for feedback on what you download. Do keep checking back from time to time as well, because the adding of files will be forever ongoing as we accumulate a formidable archive.

If you download a mix, don't just leech it, but visit its Support Topic in the forums and let people know what you thought of it, so we build up a thread of constructive criticism or praise about it. We're not talking essays here, just a one-liner will do!

So positive or negative, if you take the time to get audio from this site, please also take the time to give something back :)

Cheers

JJA Team

PS If you have any audio you want to submit, we'd love to hear from you. Submit it online here!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

can anybody upload Jules' sat night shows from around spring summer 2007?? he started his shows with mini mash up mixes, ideally the one i'm really after has remix of Nelly Furtado Promiscuous girl, Chris Lake's Changes and Chanel's My Life fonzerelli remix all played sure it was around April May June time,

so good to hear these other Jules shows again massive thanks to you all for uploading the memories

• 2 months later...

If your file is over 128MB in size, you should contact FuzzY-LogiC who is our audio mod and he can import any mp3 into the audio archive for you under your name.

You'll need to upload it either to his FTP (more ideal and quicker, he'll give you details) or else to a file-sharing website where we can download it and then import it for you. :)

Any probs give me a shout. I might make this clearer on the upload page shortly...

• 5 months later...

Just registered. Awesome effort here. Looking forward to getting stuck in.

Got a long commute to work at the moment and this little lot should keep me busy! :)

Thanks.

Bloody hell they're all finding the place now :P

Welcome aboard Rob - haven't seen you about for ages!