Jules r1 13/10/07

JasonB

Mason - Quarter [Dave Lambert & Housetrap Mix] (Great Stuff Records)

Judge Jules - You Know What (White Label)

Richard Durand - Any Time (Terminal)

Robbie Rivera on the phone

DJ Delicious - Let It Drop [Henrik B Mix] (Phunkwerk Records)

Mark Norman - Bikken Machine (Blackhole Recordings)

Bart Claessen - First Light (Yakuza)

Menno De Jong - Solid State (Intuition)

Joint Operations Centre vs Timmy and Tommy - Flat Out (White Label)

Robbie from Agnelli & Nelson on the phone

David Glynn - Disco Warp (White Label)

Dubfire - Roadkill [breakfast Mix] (Sci + Tec)

Adam Sheridan on the phone

Yves La Rock - Zookey (Lift Your Leg Up) [Lunatik 1 Mix] (Defected)

Swen Weber - Bassman [Paul Webster Mix] (Captivating Sounds)

[2.00am]

Ali Wilson - Solstice [Lock & Load Mix] (White Label)

Razorlight - Las America Bootie (White Label)

Jaydee - Plastic Dreams [Laidback Luke Mix] (White Label)

Marcel Woods on the phone

Adam K & Soha - Twilight (Hotmox Digital)

Paul Morrell - Lights Off (White Label)

Fred Baker & Greg Nash - Atlantic City (Reset)

Armin V Tiesto - Another Suburban Train (White Label)

Alex Kunnari - Lifter (White Label)

Deadmau5 vs The Police - Not Exactly Voices (Dumb Dan Edit)(White Label)

Freemasons - Uninvited [Whelan Di Scala Mix] (Loaded)

Arno Cost & Arias vs Robin S - Show Me Magenta (Cr2)

The Recovery Record - Bart Claessen

Bardo State - The Jezebel Spirit (United Recordings)

A ruddy 'feature' at the end? why oh ruddy why!!!

I listened to the first half hour live, then taped the rest. The first hour does seem like a return to the old Friday night's of yore, which is good :)

Strange selection in the second hour though, as though it doesn't know what genre it's meant to be. I liked the new Jules tune, 'Solid State', 'Lifter' and 'Twillight' though and the idea of a discussion topic, haha!

Jules's new tune kicked ass. I loved the second tune and was waiitng for the tracklisting to see who it was by - I never would have imagined it was by him. Very hard and energetic and much different from his usual productions.

The only downside is, it won't be released as a single until 2038 :(

Firstly shouldn't this Topic Title be 13/10/07 as strictly speaking the programme goes out on a Sat morning.

I recorded the show using the FM Tuner timer settings on my IRiver MP3 player as l had to be up at 4.45 this morning so there was no way l was going to stay up to listen to the show.

I listened to the first 30 mins at work during my tea break and listened to the remainder of the show when l got in from work.

Not too keen on Jules's new tune "You Know What" which is also on his Sept mix and called "Freeze" I've also heard it before on one of his shows/mixes and it was also called "Freeze"

Loving "Blikken Machine" "Twillight" "Solid State" and "Lifter"

some corrections

tunes called reall ^_^

Richard Durand – ‘We’re Here To Rock Any Time’ (White Label)

is not eny time because is on terminal 4 and is (without vocals)....so needs to be a mash up off richard himself...

Joint Operations Centre vs Timmy and Tommy - Flat Out (White Label)

Deadmau5 Vs The Police - Not Exactly Voices (Dumb Dan Edit) (White Label)

:rolleyes:

Jules's new tune kicked ass. I loved the second tune and was waiitng for the tracklisting to see who it was by - I never would have imagined it was by him. Very hard and energetic and much different from his usual productions.

The only downside is, it won't be released as a single until 2038 :(

i liked it too. Another one that i really really like is the Richard Durand - We Here To Rock (Anytime) track. Banging tune, love it. Oh that remix of the Mason track too - exactly how i like my house, banging and fooking dirty.

The Bart Claessen "First Light" track is something special too. All in all, a very, very good show from Jules. I've upload it here as i think its one for the archives...

No more Tried and Tested??????? :huh:

This surely has to come back - the Tried & Tested feature has been "tried & tested" in the real sense for exactly 10 years and only really lost its way when a second one was briefly introduced recently.

Thanks for the upload Moonman, I will add this to the archives shortly :)

This surely has to come back - the Tried & Tested feature has been "tried & tested" in the real sense for exactly 10 years and only really lost its way when a second one was briefly introduced recently.

Yeah, its a legendary part of the show that has to return. So many producers have been chuffed to bits when their tune is singled out ahead of many others as being the tune of the week.

I'm glad all the other features and gimmicks have gone - but this is the one feature that should return.

I'm also glad to see the Mash-Up Mules don't open the show for the first ten minutes any more too.

Archived